Chambers or Edwards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers or Edwards

wpgfishfan

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm am all for either drafting Edwards or Smith (I don't want a running back)

If we draft Edwards I want to know from you experts

Is he going to be better than Chambers in year 1???

Who is faster??

Who has better hands??

Is Edwards a better leaper for the touchdown fade pass??

wpgfishfan said:
I'm am all for either drafting Edwards or Smith (I don't want a running back)

If we draft Edwards I want to know from you experts

Who is faster??

Who has better hands??

Is Edwards a better leaper for the touchdown fade pass??
Don't know there exact #'s but I THINK Chambers in a little faster and can jump higher.Also from watching edwards a good amout I'd say Chambers has better hands. He just needs a decent QB to turn into that ELITE receiver we all know he can be.

wpgfishfan said:
??

What do you mean? Outperform Chambers this year or outperform Chambers' numbers as a rookie?

Better then Chambers in 1 year? I would say no. Who is faster? Im not sure about that one. Better hands? I would have to say Chambers. IMO when u get close to the endzone there isnt to many other Wr i would rather have then Chambers. Chambers would have better #'s if he was with a team that throws the ball down the feild more. IMO Chambers is a top 10 Wr.I think Edwards could be a top 10 Wr in a few years.

Chambers is faster and Edward has trouble with drops, and it is hard to say who is going to be better in the long run, but next year....Chambers will be better. Edwards might be a better leaper, mainly because he has 3 inches on CC.

SQuinn17 said:
Braylon is better than chambers hands down. CC is good but not top 5 draft pick good.
Based on Chambers out of college or what we know now? IMO Chambers need a better QB I don't know Braylon or Williams will be unbelievable w/ our QBs.

Chambers it's better than lot of people knows or think, the probleme of Chris isn't him, the probleme it's the QBs 'cause, Fiedler, Lucas, Griese, Sage and AJ haven't a strong arm to go deep or penetrate the defense, Chris with a good QB and with a strong arm, it's one of the best WR in the league, Chris deserves more than 1000 yards per season but need help from the QB, if we select to Edwards it's good but don't pull out to Chambers it's better got bouth Chambers, Edwards, Booker, Randy, better impossible but we need RB to open the pass, if we don't run well, will be the same ****ing thing this year. we need run and run good or forget it.
if we can select to Edwards and a top RB spectacular, but QB needs 1 year at least, but the RB no.

SQuinn17 said:
Braylon is better than chambers hands down. CC is good but not top 5 draft pick good.
I have to disagree with u.Chambers is better and i dont feel Braylon is a top 5 pick.He might get picked in the top 5 in this years draft but in years past i dont feel he would have.

ether79 said:
Based on Chambers out of college or what we know now? IMO Chambers need a better QB I don't know Braylon or Williams will be unbelievable w/ our QBs.

Yeah, thanks to Wanny/Spielman its been 4 years and we still dont know what Chambers is capable of. :(

Edwards is a top 5 pick, and IMO could have been the first receiver off the board last year, in a deep WR class. He's got the size, the speed, the stregnth, and the hands. Every WR drops passes.

Back
Top Bottom