Chambers Rated Higher than Moulds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers Rated Higher than Moulds

PHINZONER

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Looked throught a few Fantasy Mags' and happend to notice that not one, not two, but all of the ones I looked in were ranking CC ove Moulds.

One had them CC #32 and Moulds #33. The other one was like profootballweekly Fantasy and it had CC at #13 and Moulds at #32. So now I wonder if it was a bunch of Fin homers writing those articles or if those of us that truly believe that CC is better than Moulds are seeing reality and those Moulds fans are real HOMERS'.

Looks like the football writers feel that CC is a better WR than Moulds and the one that had him @#32 were werey of the qb situation and not CC. The other stated that he has had no offense and no qb to ever throw him the ball and he still put up good #s' in a poor scheme. They believe that Linehan will make him a top tier WR.

Looks like I and the others that felt CC was better, were not being homers, simply by the validation of the writers that evaluate each and every wr on an NFL roster.

This shows that we FIN FANS' have seen the game in game out talent that CC brings to the table, and not by watching 2 games a year. Now is it possible that EM has a better year? Yeah, but it is not too probable!!!! CC has many reeling that he will be a star from now, and for many years to come. In CC we trust!!!!

HOMER

It is possible that JJ will put up better stats than Brown. Considering that we will have 2 horses in the stable, and each running a leg of the race while the other is resting. Keep in mind the possibility that ricky has 3 more months to get into shape for football and may return to form! If that is the case, who would expect a rookie to put up great #s'? If Ricky returns w/ a passion and fire for football( which I believe he will want to silence the critics and Wanny)he has proven he can be the best back in the game. That does not bode well for Brown putting up big #'s. Yet none of that affects CC and the passing game, regardless which horse is running. See Minnesota and their history w/ rbs' in this offense.

PHINZONER said:
It is possible that JJ will put up better stats than Brown. Considering that we will have 2 horses in the stable, and each running a leg of the race while the other is resting. Keep in mind the possibility that ricky has 3 more months to get into shape for football and may return to form! If that is the case, who would expect a rookie to put up great #s'? If Ricky returns w/ a passion and fire for football( which I believe he will want to silence the critics and Wanny)he has proven he can be the best back in the game. That does not bode well for Brown putting up big #'s. Yet none of that affects CC and the passing game, regardless which horse is running. See Minnesota and their history w/ rbs' in this offense.

I think JJ could rush for more yards than Ronnie, but total yardage, it will be close because of Ronnie's great recieving abilities.

We'll see.

Very possible!!! JJ is a stud I believe. I would have been happy if we could have traded down and gotten a top 10 in the 1st and a 2nd to get JJ. W/ RW in house Ronnie will not post huge #s' but he will once RW retires for good. AND HE WILL BE FRESH!!!!

I would put all my eggs in a basket w/ the lowest rated QB in the NFL!!!!!
Wouldn't you?

Why not?

What could happen?

Hey, JP could be good, but let's be real. Gus has thrown for 3400-3500 yds before, he has the record for yds in a game in Denver, and he has been a pro-bowler. He is a better 1 year prospect than JP. 2-3 year, yeah JP I will give you that!!! But this year both of our qb have proven more and AJ had an avg. of like 1.9 sec to get rid of the ball. DC,DMc,PMan, and those top guys had 4 sec. The new line coach and Stocker will vastly improve the OL. The players are already saying they understand this scheme better and that the coach is teaching them better techniques in the limited time than they were taught in the past years. Thi year and on CC will be better. Off the subject of the thread JP may be better in years to come than Gus(b/c of age)and AJ(?). But this year I like our guys in this FIX!!!!

In CC we TRUST!!!!!

CC is better!!!!

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
This is a Great site for fantasy football. And YES, CHambers is rated higher than Moulds on this site. BUT, Evans is Rated 28 spots higher than the next Dolphin.

They also have JJ Arington rated over ROnnie Brown if you look at the RB's.

Zach Thomas over Spikes in the LB's.

JP Losman over both your QB's.
http://www.footballguys.com/viewrankings.php?viewpos=wr&howrecent=7

If Boston's attitude is in the right place and his patellar tendon is healed, he's better than any of them. If fact, when healthy and motivated (big Ifs) he is a top 3 WR. In his last year at Arizona he had some games where he was unstoppable (more dominant than T.O)

The Buffalo fans have a very hard time seeing that Moulds is in the decline, and while he is still a good WR, he is no longer elite.

I could say the same thing about Zach and Sam Madison.

I think Moulds better years are behind him. I would even rate Evans over him. Its not that I dont like him its just Evans showed more than Moulds last year when it came to skill. But of course Chambers should be ranked higher Moulds. Chambers could have even better stats if he just had the right qb in their and the better coaching so he will probably do better this year.

zachseau13 said:
The Buffalo fans have a very hard time seeing that Moulds is in the decline, and while he is still a good WR, he is no longer elite.

While I agree that Moulds may no longer be top 5, elite, he is still top 10-15 in this league and demands constant attention from other teams. The only CB that could handle Moulds one on one was Ty Law.

Chambers on the other hand is the most over-hyped player on your roster. You and anyone can rate him wherever you want but placing a WR that has NEVER cracked a measly 1000 yards ahead of a 3 time Pro-Bowler is a joke.

placing a WR that has NEVER cracked a measly 1000 yards ahead of a 3 time Pro-Bowler is a joke 1000yards means apbsolutely nothing. a wr getting 960 yards and 1000 yards is the same thing. especially when a wr is on one of the most run based and conservetive teams in the league. 960 yards isnt that bad when your qb sucks but you still lead the AFC in tds. how many probowls has jerry rice made? Im not sure but i bet its a whole lot. i would still take chambers or evans over him today.

SECfootball said:
The only reason Feeley/Frerotte are lower than Losman is that these are fantasy rankings and either one could start.

:shakeno:

Please tell me you really don't believe that. I'm no Lsoman supporter, but you are talking a 1st round prospect, who's done nothing so far to sour that ranking vs basically 2 career backups. COULD Feeley or Frerotte turn out to have better nuimbers than Losman? Sure, anything is possible. But what you said is just wrong.

zachseau13 said:

I have no problem admitting that Moulds hasn't been a top five reciever the past two years, but to say he's on the decline is stupid. Just because you miss games from an injury dosen't equal decline.

He's only 32, that isn't old for a WR, that isn't on the decline. If Losman is decent, he will once again have 1000 yards, and 5-10 TD's.

Chambers on the other hand...he has never been elite. Maybe they are expecting it this year, but if he dosen't prove it I'm officially writing him off as a career under achiever. Poor QB play or not, you get 5 years to be the man.

Back
Top Bottom