Chambers status

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
He should start, he's had three weeks now to get better. I thought he was gonna play against Buffalo but he decided to take the game off. He'll be ready to go, and fresh, on Monday night.

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Yeah, back in Wisconsin, out to prove Green Bay was stupid for drafting Robert Ferguson over him in the draft in 2001. **NOTE Green Bay hasn't allowed a receiver to score a TD yet this year.

IceStorm

The High Tech Bong Monkey!
Reaction score
Originally posted by RebaJosh
and that streak will not change monday night
Ok monkey scrot...please use your infinite wisdom and tell us why you give this statement. Please use facts and/or stat's to back up your opinion. If you want to keep looking like the idiot you really are, just keep giving smack message like this one with no reasoning or explaination as to why you think this.

I actually believe that one of our receivers will catch a TD. I'm leaning towards McMichael though.

Brewcity33

Rookie
Reaction score
Actually Marty Booker, Jerome Pathon, David Givens, and Donte Stallworth have caught TD passes against the Pack.

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Reaction score
Excellent!

... I'm going to be using that alot, thx inFINSible.

Oliver...

Originally posted by inFINSible
Our new C4 offense will be ready to explode!!!:lol::lol::lol:;)

Brewcity33

Rookie
Reaction score
Chambers- Did you say that only in Lambeau? nah but you probably meant too. Good luck on Monday!!

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well if no receivers have caught a TD in Lambeau this is probably not the offense to do it first. I mean, we don't exactly throw to the WRs as much as maybe we should be...well back when Jay was here anyway.

I think it might be a mistake to let Ray run the exact same offense that Jay was running. Make it simpler and let Ray's superior armstrength and running ability shine.

Top Bottom