• 6'2"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Ok folks, if you already know the answer to this question, then ignore this thread. BUT if you don't know, take a guess...and guess without going and looking it up at NFL.com.

How tall do you think Chris Chambers is?

Yes, Chambers is 5'11"!! I could not believe it when I read that. He plays like Gadsden, so i just assumed he was like 6'1" or so.

I love watching him, and Minor. You have to hand it to Wannstedt in the draft dept. He picked the best Receiver in the draft in round two, got Minor in the third round, and a starting linebacker in the third round.

Fletcher is still a mystery, but he is doing ok for a rook. Let's see what he does next season.

CC is 212 (OG is 215) and has an unbelievable vertical. :D

YEAH!!! I had no idea :confused: What did I win??? :D Perhaps a bonus 100 postings :) What do ya say?? :lol:

13 - you can have 58 of mine (and counting) as long as I stay on the Marino level ;) :lol: :lol:

speaking of giving away posts...........

i lost 13 last night and i noticed 39 was down too. anybody know what happened? :rolleyes:

Yea 06, you and 39's post count was just getting out of hand, so we are going to be removing posts from you nightly. LMAO...J/K

I have no idea why. We deleted a thread, maybe that's it...but I don't think you had 13 posts in one thread...or did you? :)

And Rod Gardner would not even be close to Chambers if he didn't have 200 yards recieving in that one game (I think it was against Carolina.)

Chambers used to be the backup point guard for the Wisconsin bball team, so I knew he wasnt that tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom