championship picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

championship picks

I didn't want the Saints to make it past the divisional game and for the Eagles to make it. But since they were beat by the Saints, I'd rather have them make it now. I think the Saints will win agains the Bears and I think the Colts will finally get over the hurdle that is getting to the Super bowl and get by one of their biggest obstacles in the Patriots or I hope they beat the PAts. The reason I want the Saints to win is, because I think the Superbowl will a much better game to watch with the Saints in it, because they would give the Colts or PAtriots more of a fight than the Bears and inexperience and mistake prone-at times- Grossman, who Belicheck would especially toy with if the Patriots go to the big game.

If the Colts-Saints make it to the super bowl, you better grab some popcorn, because even though you never know how any game will be, I just think this superbowl will be exciting and a thriller if these two teams go at it on Super Bowl Sunday. Even though the Colts have a tougher defense than some people think as well as the Saints, I just think it will only be so long before big plays running and especially through the air begin to unfold with each team try to match each other in points scored with these two offensive juggernauts going at it. It should be a fun game to watch, and that's how a Super Bowl gam should be.

Bears v. Colts

Da Bears win it. Their defense is too good. And as you know, that is what wins championships.

EDIT: Or should I say ANYONE BUT THE FLIPPIN PATRIOTS!

the way manning is playing of late ,
it will be saints vs adam v

I want Saints and Colts so therefore I really think it will be Bears and Pats!:D

I believe it will be the Bears and the Colts. I definately do not want to see New England in it this year or any year for that matter!!!:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom