Chan Gailey... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chan Gailey...

DolfanForever

Starter
Reaction score
Is coming for an interview? Anyone think he'd do a good job? He did make Lamar Smith look like a star.

I'm not sure about him being a good head coach, but he did do well here as an O.C. He got maximum production out of that 2000 Miami offense.

Yeah but he was asbolutely horrid at Dallas...I think there are better coaches available than him

I like him.. He utilizes offensive players to best of their abilities.. made Fiedler look good in 2001. Hes a run first type guy who we could use next year with not one, but 2 amazing RBs (love saying that, cuz if nothin else looks good next year, atleast we know our running will be insane)

Yeah but he was asbolutely horrid at Dallas...I think there are better coaches available than him

18-14 record is horrid? He took em to the playoffs both years, they won the NFC East one of those years. HC would be an okay idea, but Id like him more as an OC

I do not like him., when he was offense coordinator I always waited for the offense to be as good as advertised. Did not convince me, same as Norv Turner later on.

If he winds up HC, I'd put a bounty out on Wayne H........

However, as a OC, he's far better than what we have right now, but wouldn't the new HC want to choose his coordinators?

good as advertised? we were never advertised to be any good on offense... Our QB was Jay Fielder, our Rbs were JJ Johnson and Lamar Smith, TE was Ed Perry, Wrs were James Mcknight, Oronde Gadsen, Chambers was a rookie and Dedric Ward. Yikes.

18-14 record is horrid? He took em to the playoffs both years, they won the NFC East one of those years. HC would be an okay idea, but Id like him more as an OC

My bad..So after a 10-6 record and an 8-8 record, why did he get s**tcanned?

good as advertised? we were never advertised to be any good on offense... Our QB was Jay Fielder, our Rbs were JJ Johnson and Lamar Smith, TE was Ed Perry, Wrs were James Mcknight, Oronde Gadsen, Chambers was a rookie and Dedric Ward. Yikes.

Dedric Ward..Lol..Thats a name i havent head in a long time

No way Gailey, toooooo conservative. Everybody complained how predictable the team was with him calling plays. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't want Gailey here. There are better options than him.

No way Gailey, toooooo conservative. Everybody complained how predictable the team was with him calling plays. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Conservative with Lamar Smith is one thing, but conservative with Ronnie and Daunte I wouldn't mind so much.

Ey, after Mularkeys crazy playcalling, Ill take conservative.. Plus with an average Qb at the helm next year (if DC comes back or Lemon takes over, lets just say they'll be average) and TWO great running backs, conservative football is all we need to go along with our great D.

Back
Top Bottom