Chan Gaileys’s offense | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chan Gaileys’s offense

Let Chan do his thing and develop lesser talent into something more. Flo seeks good teachers and it is especially needed for a young QB like Tua. This is not Alabama this is not rpo only this is the nfl. I think Chan can teach our new young gun a few things and as long as Tua's mind is open he should thrive.

sorry to offend you guys with such harsh language!
It's not that it is "harsh". It is disrespectful. Why do we need that here? There are plenty of other places on the internet to trash talk.

Do what you want. Makes no difference to me, but you may find camaraderie more enjoyable.

sorry to offend you guys with such harsh language!

Don't get me wrong. We all have strong opinions, and sometimes express them vehemently. Not a thing wrong with that.

If you make assertions, be prepared to be called upon to back them up.

I don't think you can look at Gailey's last offensive playbook and think that's what we will run. He's reinvented himself base on personnel more than a few times. He's led a run-first conservative offense and a then an aggressive spread offense. I don't think anyone knows what we will get with Chan until the season opener.

wow, didn't even address the fact that KC was 23rd in the league in rushing and WON THE DAMN SUPER BOWL! who cares about Baltimore?
Funny you bring up Baltimore and now your upset we are talking about Baltimore

I'm not in this argument, but using Baltimore's rushing #s don't benefit anything since their qb was the teams leading rusher, who happened to have 36 passing touchdowns in a run first offense and the extra 150 rushes from 2nd place is all Jackson.

They ran their running backs the same as everyone else.
When you run your QB designed runs though how do you count that? Other teams don’t have as good running QBs so they can’t do that. It’s still a designed run right

Don't get me wrong. We all have strong opinions, and sometimes express them vehemently. Not a thing wrong with that.

If you make assertions, be prepared to be called upon to back them up.

Although I have no hope for that dude, sometimes it does take years for that bulb to light up.

When you run your QB designed runs though how do you count that? Other teams don’t have as good running QBs so they can’t do that. It’s still a designed run right

Yeah it's designed, but I'm sure some Lamar just said **** it and took off

Chan Gailey's resume is not that impressive when you look at the ranks in which his offense had.

Mostly below average and hasn't had long term success since the 90s..

Flores better be right about this one.

Getting excited with a Chan Gailey / Fitzpatrick combo in 2020....
Twighlght Zone
Cant wait for 2021

Funny you bring up Baltimore and now your upset we are talking about Baltimore
funny how mods are trying to goad people into beating dead horses. and funny how you pick these small things out of my argument when you missed the bigger picture! not even addressing my main point!

I brought up Baltimore because they scored 40+ five times last year! Which is why i said teams can put up 40+ points no problem!

and we? I wasn't even talking to you! You have proven in the past you're not a mod because of your footballl iq.

funny how mods are trying to goad people into beating dead horses. and funny how you pick these small things out of my argument when you missed the bigger picture! not even addressing my main point!

I brought up Baltimore because they scored 40+ five times last year! Which is why i said teams can put up 40+ points no problem!

and we? I wasn't even talking to you! You have proven in the past you're not a mod because of your footballl iq.
Who is a mod? Not me I gave that gig up

Just stop, and admit you used a bad example to prove a "suspect" point.

Your whole starting position was argueing about the value of being able to run the football.

You then used Baltimore as an example in explaining why it is now a passing league (which it is), without even knowing the Ravens run/pass stats.

You made a mistake. Admit it, and move on instead of backtracking.

I have to agree with the other poster at this point. You come across as about 12 yrs old. You probably don't care about that, but I'm finding it entertaining as hell.

Back
Top Bottom