• YES and I would NOT draft him at #18

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I am starting to think Smiths weight will make him slide out of the top 10.

I think Phi at #12 is his likley landing spot but there is a chance he slips to us at #18..... what do you guys think? And would you draft him at #18?

I can't see it happening. At some point before the draft he'll have a weigh in, either privately or publicly. Some team will be convinced and draft him before #18. The only question for the kid is his weight. He has elite skills, and if he can handle the physical nature of the NFL, remain durable, beat press coverage and generally hold up physically ... Smith will become a star. Opinions will differ on him, but no way he lasts to #18, because a GM who is sold on him swoops in and picks him before #18.

Too many WR needy teams between 6-18, Eagles, Pats, Lions and that is just off the top of my head. Now for some reason if we took Pitts and Smith is around 12 I look to see what it might cost, our late 2nd? Sure, again that is without looking, maybe a 2B this yr and a late rounder next.

I get the weight issue but as a receiver he's pure gold. Sure somebody if not the Phins will grab him.

I voted will be taken already. Too many teams need a WR. I expect 2 tackles, 5 QBs, 2 Edge, 1 LB, 2 CB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB to be gone by 18.

I think there is a good possibility he slips that far and if so I do think the fins take him if that's the case. The reality is he is undersized, and that will no doubt cause him to be lower on some GMs draft boards. Also, every year some player or players tend to fall far below fans expectations in regards to draft position. I think this year that player could be Smith

Back
Top Bottom