Chandler Cox

mrbunglez

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...chandler-cox-will-turn-your-world-upside-down

I honestly think going back and using a FB for blocking and making holes for the run game is going to be probably the single most change in this team for the better. This kid likes to destroy people and open holes. He also used to play qb so watch out for some trickery.

Can’t wait for the season to start. Less spread more smash mouth football please.

Buddy

Right Wing Nut Job
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...chandler-cox-will-turn-your-world-upside-down

I honestly think going back and using a FB for blocking and making holes for the run game is going to be probably the single most change in this team for the better. This kid likes to destroy people and open holes. He also used to play qb so watch out for some trickery.

Can’t wait for the season to start. Less spread more smash mouth football please.
I am so excited to be going back to a little smash mouth. Every missed short yardage play these past several years has driven me nuts, 3rd and 1 has become terrifying! I want to see Cox crush defenders and short yardage to be a given.

NY8123

Sophisticated Redneck
Administrator
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This!

"I think with the way offenses have trended I would say in the last 10 years, really away from the fullback into more spread, not a lot of teams know how to defend the two-back run game,” Miami coach Brian Flores said Friday. “It all moves in circles, right? I think, for us, I think having the ability to do that may be an advantage, it may not be an advantage. I don’t know.”

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I am so excited to be going back to a little smash mouth. Every missed short yardage play these past several years has driven me nuts, 3rd and 1 has become terrifying! I want to see Cox crush defenders and short yardage to be a given.
It got to the point where 3rd and 8 was easier for us than 3rd and one.......we often passes on 3rd and short cause we couldn't get a yard on the ground.

Buddy

Right Wing Nut Job
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It got to the point where 3rd and 8 was easier for us than 3rd and one.......we often passes on 3rd and short cause we couldn't get a yard on the ground.
You are absolutely right. Maybe all of those false starts in short yardage situations were strategic so we could get into more manageable down and distance?

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I think he's eventually going to be a fan favorite here. Watching his highlights, Cox can really block and do a lot of things. Likely a special teams ace, who adds physicality to the running attack.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom