Change is Good! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Change is Good!

NYFINNER

Fins are my crack!
Reaction score
Hey Crew, I got tired of reading & finally registered. A lil Bio - Fin Fan for 20 years, live in NY & yes, I was at the fake spike game (awesome). I pretty much go to all of the Fins Divisional Away games, and last year went to my first game in Miami. Unfortunately it was where they lost to Arizona in the last minute of the game. Uggggh! I won't be the poster who whines about last year or starts yet another RW debate, lord knows there's to many "what if's" with what transpired last year, injuries, retirements, drafting, etc. So far I like what Nicks done, and I TRULY believe we go from Zero's to Hero's this year. With all that said, here's something FYI - IMO:

*RW was the Man (prior to smoking himself stupid).
*AJF is probably just mediocore, but if you gave him the starting job last year in Game 1, I believe we go 7 & 9 or maybe even 8 & 8.
*Our defense is a very good one, but no one can remain at that caliber, having to be on the field as often as they were.
*No matter who threw or ran the ball for us last year, they'd been far more productive w/just a decent O-line & not the bottom of the barrel we had, and I'm excited for the changes there this year.
*Dave W. was a good coach, but lost his mind last year.
*You can't win games when the opposing teams LB's & Corners have as many TD's as your WR's do.
*And my final thought is that Minor & Gordon are not the answer, AJF can & will do better, Alex Smith would be a nice addition, but we gotta jump on Brown or Benson!!!

Lets Go Dolphins! :pray:

Welcome to the board!! And I must give you a big THANK YOU for keeping all this info into one thread instead of making a crapload of threads for each point you made. that makes you cool in my book :up:

Welcome, NYFINNER. :welcome:

It's good to have you with us and thanks for sharing your views.

I have a different opinion of Dave but agree with you on everything else. Last year was tough but it was the proverbial "straw" that put us where we are now and I feel good about that.

You're right, Smith would be a nice addition and, IMO, possibly the future of this franchise.

I love speaking to New Yorkers that aren't Jets freaks. When you do speak to a New Yorker that's a Jets fan, he NEVER shuts up about how everyone in New York loves the Jets.

My fellow Finfan/New Yorker... I welcome you. :D

Welcome! I Agree will most of what you have said. we have a Defense which is aging and some of the pick ups didnt help. Kevin Carter will help at miami for quite some time but what we need is a young and impressive player whowe can mix into the game next year. if we do this and slowly develop there games then we will have a solid Defens for years to come

I wish i could meet some of you other NY fin fans...I get so excited whenever I meet someone that loves the Dolphins in NY b/c we are a rare breed up here, especially in the areas right around Buffalo and NY city

Yeah there's a lot of Jet Fans! But to be honest the game btwn the Fins/Jets in NY (NJ) there's usually more dolphins fans then at the New England & Buffalo games up here. The fake spike game I had no one to Hi-Five, but the look of disappointment & surprise by team green was so worth it. It actually took a second to set in at the game. Dear Santa, I've been good & I'd like another Dan Marino. Thank you.

Oh yeah & thanks for the welcoming.

Back
Top Bottom