Channing Crowder on The Pat McAfee Show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Channing Crowder on The Pat McAfee Show

DolphinsTalk

Active Roster
Reaction score
Channing shares some great stories from his time playing with the Dolphins. Playing for Saban and the players that went after Saban. He talks Cam Cameron and a bunch of other topics. Some NSFW language in the video so be careful when you listen if you are around small children or in a public place...lol

Crowder is great, no question about it. He was made to entertain on the radio. And he does so from the perspective of a former player. He plays silly but he’s a sharp guy behind the facade. The guy has good insights.
Always like Crowder and the fun in here when people were getting riled up because they thought he was being serious... I remember some guys in here calling him dumb because they really believed him when he said he was making pushups on his roof to prepare for games in Denver. Absolutely loved that dude.

Crowder is awesome? Hey does anyone know what happened to 560am the joe Rosen show and then the other guys and then crowder and the other guy on the radio app? Are they not on there anymore? I know the blow hard after the joe Rosen show was fired. He was so negative all the time but that was during the Philbin and gase years so it was justified I guess. But man he was negative.

Anyway hopefully someone knows what happened to them and maybe let a guy know what app I can hear them on now?! Thanks fellas

Crowder is awesome? Hey does anyone know what happened to 560am the joe Rosen show and then the other guys and then crowder and the other guy on the radio app? Are they not on there anymore? I know the blow hard after the joe Rosen show was fired. He was so negative all the time but that was during the Philbin and gase years so it was justified I guess. But man he was negative.

Anyway hopefully someone knows what happened to them and maybe let a guy know what app I can hear them on now?! Thanks fellas
That is Sid Rosenberg you speak of. He was from NY and shoulda stayed there. He was fired from the Don Imus show for making sexual and insensitive racist remarks then went to south Fla and got himself in trouble there. He was in debt to a sports betting website and illegally gave the site plugs on his show (without permission from the station) in exchange for reducing his debt. He coulda cost the station their license for doing this. He was also arrested for a DUI at which point he was finally fired. He had a big mouth, he was not a Dolphins fan, that was clearly evident...

Channing Crowder is really cool, I’ve met him a few times and he’s really great with fans. I’m a gators fan and talked CFB with him for awhile and it was when UF was looking for a new HC. He actually told me that he wanted Dan Mullen and from what he had heard that’s who boosters wanted as well. Sure enough that’s who they ended up hiring was cool to get an inside scoop like that.

Back
Top Bottom