Channing Crowder on The Pat McAfee Show | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Channing Crowder on The Pat McAfee Show

meh, he was a jag who didn't even know where London was
You do realize that many of his comments are just sarcastic? I really can’t believe you believe he doesn’t know where London is. He was an honors student in high school and scored over 300 points higher on his SAT than Tim Tebow did.
‘I guess he likes saying many of the things he says because he realizes many in his audience aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed and he is just trying to relate to them to make the show entertaining.

You do realize that many of his comments are just sarcastic? I really can’t believe you believe he doesn’t know where London is. He was an honors student in high school and scored over 300 points higher on his SAT than Tim Tebow did.
‘I guess he likes saying many of the things he says because he realizes many in his audience aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed and he is just trying to relate to them to make the show entertaining.
I'm sure he knows by now but at the time he sounded like he really didn't know. Not that it matters anyway

I'm sure he knows by now but at the time he sounded like he really didn't know. Not that it matters anyway
I have listened to him many times and he will say things that makes you think he doesn’t have a clue. Yet over time I have learned that he is actually a very intelligent man and he says things just to make the show more entertaining.

His sarcasm isn’t everyone cup of tea but I enjoy listening to him.

Last edited:
His story about Cam Cameron telling a story about guarding Michael Jordan and then Michael Jordan saying he had never met the guy was fantastic. Jason Taylor once said he has no idea how Cam got the job.

I have listened to him many times and he will say things that makes you think he doesn’t have a clue. Yet over time I have learned that he he actually a very intelligent man and he says things just to make the show more entertaining.

His sarcasm isn’t everyone cup of tea but I enjoy listening to him.
As if Crowder wasnt aware what langage they speak in london, or he would actually do pushups on his roof to prepare for high altitude games... Those are funny on their own, but people falling for it is even funnier...

As if Crowder wasnt aware what langage they speak in london, or he would actually do pushups on his roof to prepare for high altitude games... Those are funny on their own, but people falling for it is even funnier...
so what some people might find funny, others might find it stupid, no?

I feel like he is entertaining but his stories all seem the same or repeats. I heard about Nick Saban going at Zach Thomas etc a zillion times. I heard is great to the fans in person which is awesome.

so what some people might find funny, others might find it stupid, no?
That is why I said earlier that he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. The nice thing about the radio dial is you can always change it if you don’t like what you are listening to.
‘I don’t listen to the radio unless I am in the car and since I am retired and because I have been spending more time at home the past year because of COVID, I seldom listen to Rose or Crowder much now. Yet I enjoy listening to both of them when I am in the car. I sometimes wish Joe talked more sports and less about his personal issues but I still enjoy his program for the most part.

Honestly I wasn't a huge fan of Crowder on the field. He never really lived up to what I thought. However, he is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. I see him all the time before games. He talks to everyone...Unless he's late...which happens a bit lol.

Ok so for wqam 560, it's joe rose in the morning, then the Dan le batart show, then Steven a Smith, then starting at 3pm it's houch and crowder?

That is Sid Rosenberg you speak of. He was from NY and shoulda stayed there. He was fired from the Don Imus show for making sexual and insensitive racist remarks then went to south Fla and got himself in trouble there. He was in debt to a sports betting website and illegally gave the site plugs on his show (without permission from the station) in exchange for reducing his debt. He coulda cost the station their license for doing this. He was also arrested for a DUI at which point he was finally fired. He had a big mouth, he was not a Dolphins fan, that was clearly evident...
Hey there. So I have been googling like crazy because the guy I'm talking about who was on immediately after the Joe rose show was there for the Philbin and gase eras. Wikipedia says Rosenberg was fired from wqam in 2012. Who was there during that ti.e frame? Or is Wikipedia wrong with its firing date?

That is Sid Rosenberg you speak of. He was from NY and shoulda stayed there. He was fired from the Don Imus show for making sexual and insensitive racist remarks then went to south Fla and got himself in trouble there. He was in debt to a sports betting website and illegally gave the site plugs on his show (without permission from the station) in exchange for reducing his debt. He coulda cost the station their license for doing this. He was also arrested for a DUI at which point he was finally fired. He had a big mouth, he was not a Dolphins fan, that was clearly evident...
Damn I just figured it out!!!! Big O is who I'm talking about. Whatever happened to him?

Back
Top Bottom