Channing Crowder Rips Gase, Front Office | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Channing Crowder Rips Gase, Front Office

I'm paraphrasing but...

Calls a Gase a ****y MFer and should consider giving up play calling duties because Gase has shown to be guy that cannot be both the head coach and play caller.

Also said Gase is married to Tannehill.

"Paul Pasqualoni's silly ass". Glorious.

I've about 10 minutes left in it, and I can't disagree with anything he's said to be honest.

The stats they gave out at the start about the first quarters under Gase were absolutely mind boggling. Offensive guru.

He is a very hi iq football smart. Very intelligent and he really is right.

...always liked the dude -- in terms of his ability to articulate and tell the TRUTH.

Been sayin' for weeks -- Gase is essentially implementing / coaching an O that we do NOT have the personnel (players) to implement!

Beyond that -- HC + QB synergy is critical to sustainable success.

Thill is certainly accountable. But Gase is way at the top accountable.

Beyond that ------------ the untouchable

TBum

And then ------------ the super untouchable

Ross

The stats they gave out at the start about the first quarters under Gase were absolutely mind boggling. Offensive guru.

if that's not the worst in the league since 2016 it's bottom 3. but this guy is an offensive genius qb whisperer? nah.

Crowder can go **** himself. I remember everybody on this board said he was allergic to making a big play. Lol. So true. Check his stats if you want evidence. I believe in backing statements with facts.
Now what he says is gospel?
He was a joke of a player. Got his ass handed by matt light. Yep ,rip gase and start over. Can’t wait till crowder is ripping the next coach. What a joke. Keep starting over. When we finally have young stars on defense.
This clown helped us get to the playoffs once in what ? 6 seasons. Is he worried gase might make it twice. clown shoes.
Go make a big play crowder. Remember everybody was so happy he was replaced by........ Kevin Burnett. Yep Ireland brought in Kevin ****ing Burnett after the lock out. And fans were ecstatic because he was an upgrade over clown crowder.
Now if they are looking for entertainment. This channing is your guy. My buddy said he is hilarious. But I couldn’t care less if his opinion on this team or gase.

Crowder can go **** himself. I remember everybody on this board said he was allergic to making a big play. Lol. So true. Check his stats if you want evidence. I believe in backing statements with facts.
Now what he says is gospel?
He was a joke of a player. Got his *** handed by matt light. Yep ,rip gase and start over. Can’t wait till crowder is ripping the next coach. What a joke. Keep starting over. When we finally have young stars on defense.
This clown helped us get to the playoffs once in what ? 6 seasons. Is he worried gase might make it twice. clown shoes.
Go make a big play crowder. Remember everybody was so happy he was replaced by........ Kevin Burnett. Yep Ireland brought in Kevin ****ing Burnett after the lock out. And fans were ecstatic because he was an upgrade over clown crowder.
Now if they are looking for entertainment. This channing is your guy. My buddy said he is hilarious. But I couldn’t care less if his opinion on this team or gase.

Lol I knew it was coming. Sure, makes perfect sense. He was an average MLB in the NFL, so that means he can't be a good analyst.

Back
Top Bottom