Channing Crowder Rips Gase, Front Office | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Channing Crowder Rips Gase, Front Office

I'm ok with him stating his opinion but this is the guy that didn't even know where London was. He went to college and didn't know where London was at.

Crowder can go **** himself. I remember everybody on this board said he was allergic to making a big play. Lol. So true. Check his stats if you want evidence. I believe in backing statements with facts.
Now what he says is gospel?
He was a joke of a player. Got his *** handed by matt light. Yep ,rip gase and start over. Can’t wait till crowder is ripping the next coach. What a joke. Keep starting over. When we finally have young stars on defense.
This clown helped us get to the playoffs once in what ? 6 seasons. Is he worried gase might make it twice. clown shoes.
Go make a big play crowder. Remember everybody was so happy he was replaced by........ Kevin Burnett. Yep Ireland brought in Kevin ****ing Burnett after the lock out. And fans were ecstatic because he was an upgrade over clown crowder.
Now if they are looking for entertainment. This channing is your guy. My buddy said he is hilarious. But I couldn’t care less if his opinion on this team or gase.

Thank you! I agree that there are some major issues with Gase, THill and the O in general, but how is Crowder at all able to rip this team for playmaking when he was a mediocre linebacker at best. I have no issues with constructive criticism but this isn’t constructive at all... he sounds like an asshole, and it’s even worse because Crowder was anything but a playmaker

Lol I knew it was coming. Sure, makes perfect sense. He was an average MLB in the NFL, so that means he can't be a good analyst.
It also means that since Bill Belichek never played pro ball, he's simply winging it.

Sean Payton couldn't cut it either, he's obviously in over his head...

And Sean McVay...dudes just standing there with a clipboard being a handsome young guy enjoying Cali

I don’t mind someone who can offer constructive criticism. I can give examples if you like, of those people who are good at that. But crowder just wants the clicks and hits. But if you guys want to celebrate what he is saying. I say go for it. It’s the 2nd thing you can celebrate about him ever. He did have an int against Brady to seal game in 2009 at Miami. Though wake did all the damage on that play. Crowder was falling on his ass and made a play!!! Shame he had Zach Thomas to learn from and he still couldn’t make any plays because he was too busy being a clown. Winning was not important to him. I will take tannehill and gase over him anytime. At least they go down bleeding for the Miami dolphins.
Crowder was a clown then and now.

Well that’s true about half the grads not knowing where England or the US is located. I teach elementary school. History and geography are really passed over because they are not on the state standardized tests.

People claiming he can't be a good analyst because he wasn't a great player, so stupid. Lasted what, twice the average career duration all the same. But being a great player doesn't make a great analyst and vice versa.

Regardless of what you think of him as a player, or analyst, in my opinion everything he said here was spot on.

Back
Top Bottom