Channing Crowder Rips Gase, Front Office | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Channing Crowder Rips Gase, Front Office

Oh please. I bet you that half the college grads don't know where London is. Half of them don't even know the US.
I didn't say he was the only one dude. I mean Dexter Manley who played for the skins back in the 80's didn't know how to read. Went thru high school and college and didn't know how to read.

Ok I listened, he made a lot of sense. I hope Adam and Ryan figure it out because I don’t think using the line as an excuse is going to fly this year, valid or not. The slow starts are discouraging, not sure why Gase can’t script an opening drive TD. I’m not talking every game but once in a while would be nice.

Big picture to me while the offense has not been world beaters from day 1 it’s still just 2 really bad games. I don’t know if Gase and Ryan can overcome this line but they better.

Oh I love his points about “we do what we do” vs “specific adjustments to support you personnel or game plan”. I absolutely hate “we do what we do”, it really doesn’t make sense. Play to the other teams weaknesses. Copy what works.

I think he exaggerating Gase’s ego a bit. Gase has said he’s taken player advice on what to run at certain times. If his ego was as big as Channing says I don’t believe he would do that. He’s also stated multiple times he asks his QB’s what they like to run.

I think he exaggerating Gase’s ego a bit. Gase has said he’s taken player advice on what to run at certain times. If his ego was as big as Channing says I don’t believe he would do that. He’s also stated multiple times he asks his QB’s what they like to run.
Lol that's like a teacher asking the students what they want to learn.

That's a backwards approach you don't want to make a habit.

I have a hard time believing Ryan likes to run a lot of that stuff I’ve seen us do thru 5 weeks.

Strikes me as a yes man. That’s the only way he could run bill lazors o as a qb in 15. Cause I’d have told him to pound sand.

I have a hard time believing Ryan likes to run a lot of that stuff I’ve seen us do thru 5 weeks.

Strikes me as a yes man. That’s the only way he could run bill lazors o as a qb in 15. Cause I’d have told him to pound sand.

100% true. Tanny is still learning the game 7 years into his pro career.

The coaching staff and front office knows that the offensive line is all banged up and down three starters, but they don't make a trade for some veteran OL help....unbelievable.
The trade deadline is fast approaching, how about trading peanut brittle Devante Parker for a proven offensive lineman? Just a thought.

Actually Gase has stated Ryan was more honest with him about what he didn’t like moreso than Moore (who would say let’s do
it to everything) and even Cutler.

I'm ok with him stating his opinion but this is the guy that didn't even know where London was. He went to college and didn't know where London was at.
If u took Channing crowders personality into consideration u would know that this was a blatant joke. Specifically aimed towards London fletcher. He also said he climb onto his roof of his house to prepare himself for high altitude game against Denver. U believe that too?

Anyone who is shoving away what Crowder said because he wasn't the greatest player is snowballing the issue and trying to not live in reality.

Tannehill is done in Miami. Miami did an absolute **** job in the last 3 years of bringing young, competent QBs in and having a backup option and it will set this franchise back once again.

Miami absolutely had an opportunity to draft young talent in the mid rounds to groom in case Tannehill didn't do what he needed to.

Miami was so worried about filling holes at other positions to spend a measly 3rd or 4th rounder on a developmental player like Washington did when it drafted both RGIII and Kirk Cousins in the same draft.

Miami is never ahead of the curve. Ever.

Crowder can go **** himself. I remember everybody on this board said he was allergic to making a big play. Lol. So true. Check his stats if you want evidence. I believe in backing statements with facts.
Now what he says is gospel?
He was a joke of a player. Got his *** handed by matt light. Yep ,rip gase and start over. Can’t wait till crowder is ripping the next coach. What a joke. Keep starting over. When we finally have young stars on defense.
This clown helped us get to the playoffs once in what ? 6 seasons. Is he worried gase might make it twice. clown shoes.
Go make a big play crowder. Remember everybody was so happy he was replaced by........ Kevin Burnett. Yep Ireland brought in Kevin ****ing Burnett after the lock out. And fans were ecstatic because he was an upgrade over clown crowder.
Now if they are looking for entertainment. This channing is your guy. My buddy said he is hilarious. But I couldn’t care less if his opinion on this team or gase.

And Bill Belichick wasn't even good enough at football to play in college. He's terrible.

Me stating crowder is a clown and was constantly roasted by the fan base for his mediocre linebacker play has nothing to do with tannehill being done in Miami.

I believe tannehill is done in Miami and they will move on when the cap permits. I just think Channing is a clown and his shows and interviews are for attention and clicks. This is just Channing piling on and being his playful ,funny self.

It’s not in depth analysis or anything we don’t know. Ck has great analysis and calls it like he sees it. Channing? Whatever. Also he brought nothing to the team but all of the sudden he is an expert? Why isn’t he a gm or coach, or offering his great insight to the game in other ways?

Maybe because he likes the entertainment part of this. Just can’t take him seriously. If some of you can. That’s great. P

Yes B.B. is terrible he couldn’t play in college. Exactly same thing. Lol

Back
Top Bottom