Channing Crowder Rips Gase, Front Office | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Channing Crowder Rips Gase, Front Office

People claiming he can't be a good analyst because he wasn't a great player, so stupid. Lasted what, twice the average career duration all the same. But being a great player doesn't make a great analyst and vice versa.

Regardless of what you think of him as a player, or analyst, in my opinion everything he said here was spot on.
The hate for Crowder is funny as hell. A bunch of anonymous posters on a forum challenge someone who played the game on a professional level. :lol:

Me stating crowder is a clown and was constantly roasted by the fan base for his mediocre linebacker play has nothing to do with tannehill being done in Miami.

I believe tannehill is done in Miami and they will move on when the cap permits. I just think Channing is a clown and his shows and interviews are for attention and clicks. This is just Channing piling on and being his playful ,funny self.

It’s not in depth analysis or anything we don’t know. Ck has great analysis and calls it like he sees it. Channing? Whatever. Also he brought nothing to the team but all of the sudden he is an expert? Why isn’t he a gm or coach, or offering his great insight to the game in other ways?

Maybe because he likes the entertainment part of this. Just can’t take him seriously. If some of you can. That’s great. P

Yes B.B. is terrible he couldn’t play in college. Exactly same thing. Lol

How about you enlighten us with your knowledge and contradict Crowder instead of this senseless bashing. Take a swing at it boss.

Actually Gase has stated Ryan was more honest with him about what he didn’t like moreso than Moore (who would say let’s do
it to everything) and even Cutler.

Yes I’m aware of that. I know they work together. I just think ideal world he’d like to be taking more pro drops and calling more timing route concepts but gase imo is playing to his speed adds and right now at least o line attrition with heavy zone read.

I have zero doubts that the zone read emphasis is about the o line more than anything else.

But that’s also probably more specific to opponents as in who can get after the qb (jets, bengals) and who would be very prepared for it (New England)

I’d put the Bears on that get after the qb list also I wouldn’t put Detroit therefore I’d expect less zone read vs the lions unless miami in game feels like it has to.

People ripping Crowder here have probably never listened to his show... He's been a pretty solid Gase and Tannehill supporter for the past few years. He's just voicing what many of us have been seeing and thinking lately though. Gase and Tannehill need to do better or they will be on their way out.

People ripping Crowder here have probably never listened to his show... He's been a pretty solid Gase and Tannehill supporter for the past few years. He's just voicing what many of us have been seeing and thinking lately though. Gase and Tannehill need to do better or they will be on their way out.
At times he was the only staunch supporter of Gase and Tannehill on local sports radio. That's why it is so hilarious that people trash him because he hurt their feelings.
This "Gasehill" and "Tannegase" he was mentioning was his shtick the last 2 plus years and his way of buying into Gase and Tannehill.

It is one thing to trash journalists, broadcasters, writers etc who never played the game professionally but I have a hard time accepting this big mouthed bloating about how someone was a mediocre player thus his knowledge of the game is useless.

Crowder has probably forgotten more about football and x's and o's then any of us will ever know. :lol:

I get all my insight from the Big O show. Don't you?

I'm ok with him stating his opinion but this is the guy that didn't even know where London was. He went to college and didn't know where London was at.

Was a joke. Crowder liked to have fun with the press. Just like his spat with Ryan ... which was the most entertaining thing about Dolphins football in the last umpteen years.

My take is Tannehill is an average qb. But with a good online you can win with him. But we no longer have a good online. Injuries killed that. And no, every team doesn’t have injuries. I looked up the numbers of players on ir for each team. Basically we are cursed. Lol.

Anyways we can’t hold up In Protection so gase has to run even more short stuff then even he probably wants. Miami probably needs to move on when the cap allows from tannehill. Even though I was hoping he would do great.

My take on gase is more positive. Guys are open. He schemes guys open and players play hard for him. He has brought a working mans approach to the dolphins. Before him the players didn’t study,showed up drunk to practice , didn’t take winning seriously. I think he is the right guy. I think we have a lot of talent on d. If we stay with him I believe he will lead us to success. Isn’t that what we all want? We all want Miami to win.

I never took crowder as a guy who lived and breathed football. To win in south beach you need guys that love football. So his opinion just comes off as.... I don’t know what the word is. Someone who talks the talk but didn’t walk the walk. Maybe that is it.

Not trying to have an argument with you boss or any posters. I am just sticking up for the team that has probably ruined more Sunday’s since 1984 till present for me. Lol. I guess I like the abuse. But sometimes this team deserve a break or someone to stick up or them.

I guess that’s what I am doing. I admit it. The losses are hard on me. I have a great life, wife, job, but when Miami doesn’t win it ruins my day. I am still hoping for the best. And I believe in gase.

At times he was the only staunch supporter of Gase and Tannehill on local sports radio. That's why it is so hilarious that people trash him because he hurt their feelings.
This "Gasehill" and "Tannegase" he was mentioning was his shtick the last 2 plus years and his way of buying into Gase and Tannehill.

It is one thing to trash journalists, broadcasters, writers etc who never played the game professionally but I have a hard time accepting this big mouthed bloating about how someone was a mediocre player thus his knowledge of the game is useless.

Crowder has probably forgotten more about football and x's and o's then any of us will ever know. :lol:
I find the mediocre player very harsh too. Someone who played at the highest level for twice the length of an average pro career. OK, he wasn't ray Lewis but not many people make it to the level crowder did.

I tend to agree with Crowder about Tannehill.

My take is Tannehill is an average qb. But with a good online you can win with him. But we no longer have a good online. Injuries killed that. And no, every team doesn’t have injuries. I looked up the numbers of players on ir for each team. Basically we are cursed. Lol.

Anyways we can’t hold up In Protection so gase has to run even more short stuff then even he probably wants. Miami probably needs to move on when the cap allows from tannehill. Even though I was hoping he would do great.

My take on gase is more positive. Guys are open. He schemes guys open and players play hard for him. He has brought a working mans approach to the dolphins. Before him the players didn’t study,showed up drunk to practice , didn’t take winning seriously. I think he is the right guy. I think we have a lot of talent on d. If we stay with him I believe he will lead us to success. Isn’t that what we all want? We all want Miami to win.

I never took crowder as a guy who lived and breathed football. To win in south beach you need guys that love football. So his opinion just comes off as.... I don’t know what the word is. Someone who talks the talk but didn’t walk the walk. Maybe that is it.

Not trying to have an argument with you boss or any posters. I am just sticking up for the team that has probably ruined more Sunday’s since 1984 till present for me. Lol. I guess I like the abuse. But sometimes this team deserve a break or someone to stick up or them.

I guess that’s what I am doing. I admit it. The losses are hard on me. I have a great life, wife, job, but when Miami doesn’t win it ruins my day. I am still hoping for the best. And I believe in gase.
Nobody plays in South Beach. Crowder was good but not great. He is the first one to admit his shortcomings. As a matter of fact he mocks himself and his playing days quite often on radio.

Based on your vicious attacks on Crowder I figured that you are a Gase fan.

You probably didn't listen to the interview because he also had many solutions. And as it was said he was a big supporter and if you'd listen you would know that he is still on the "Tannegase"/"Gasehill" train.

I couldn’t care less what train he is on. You asked me to share my thoughts. I did. You don’t agree. Fine. I think you understand what I mean about winning in Miami or the South Beach area. Vicious attacks on crowder? Relax dude.
Let’s just agree to disagree and hope for a win Sunday.
Going to go watch cobra kai. If you guys haven’t seen it. Check it out. It’s on YouTube red. Phins up!

There was very little hyperbole in what Crowder said. None of it was baseless criticism.

He also used the word "ego" several times when describing Gase, which a lot of people have mentioned before as a possible shortcoming.

Winning cures all, but right now, the writing is on the wall for Gase and Tannehill if this ship doesn't get righted FAST.

And this all is coming from me, a "glass is half full" fan with a generally positive outlook on things.

I finally got a chance to listen to the whole thing. I agree with everything he said. Gase’s ego will be his downfall. The organization failed by not drafting a plan B QB.

Back
Top Bottom