Channing Crowder Rips Gase, Front Office | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Channing Crowder Rips Gase, Front Office

I like Adam and I actually really like how he calls a game. The problem that I have is he seems to be a coach who struggles to adjust in game. It's almost as if he is too stubborn to admit adjustments need to be made. I am not going to go overboard as we still have a winning record but his shortcomings in year 1 are still prevalent in year 3 and that is a problem.

He is stuck to his 1st 15 scripted plays and doesnt like to vary from that. It's easy to overreact after the last 2 weeks but people need to calm down a bit.

Last edited:
1.I can careless of how good Channing was in past. we are talking about 2018.
2.Adam is over rated think to Payton Manning. If you don't know that by now something is wrong w you.

There's always the possibility that Gase is just not as *bright* as many have believed.

I mean there's a degree of intelligence needed to formulate winning strategies and then make adjustments on the fly.

The "chess aspect" of the game...

Just sayin'

BNF

I didn't say he was the only one dude. I mean Dexter Manley who played for the skins back in the 80's didn't know how to read. Went thru high school and college and didn't know how to read.
He knew how to tilt that SB vs us in the Skins favor that’s for sure. That blindside sack / fumble on Woodley changed the whole game.

I found the interview entertaining. He talks a million miles an hour - I don’t know when he takes in air. I don’t care if he was an average player. He understands the game and his analysis is pretty damn good.

I enjoy listening to Crowder for the most part - better than watching his LB play anyway.

Listening to the unfiltered interview on the podcast, its pretty amazing he manages to keep clean on 3-4 hours of AM radio without cussing. He must have a pretty good self control slip because if I cussed that much in real life, I'm not sure how I could contain it for 4 hours of professional talking in which you can't cuss.

Listening to the unfiltered interview on the podcast, its pretty amazing he manages to keep clean on 3-4 hours of AM radio without cussing. He must have a pretty good self control slip because if I cussed that much in real life, I'm not sure how I could contain it for 4 hours of professional talking in which you can't cuss.
A) it’s not as hard as you think
B) the show airs on a :7-:10 delay, and prob runs thru a computer with ‘curse logic’ delete capability

There's always the possibility that Gase is just not as *bright* as many have believed.

I mean there's a degree of intelligence needed to formulate winning strategies and then make adjustments on the fly.

The "chess aspect" of the game...

Just sayin'

BNF

I agree, he has some great calls last week we just didn’t execute simple plays. Also, I find it hard to believe posters say he can’t adjust. We start slow, fall behind and end up winning in like all of our wins. This tells me we adjust well but can’t gameplan, script successful early scoring drives.

Man where is this analysis on crowders show, I loved the interview hes spot on thanks op for the link.

Back
Top Bottom