Charger fans are loving the Pouncey signing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charger fans are loving the Pouncey signing

Newmpiece17

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
On twitter, their message boards everywhere I look Charger fans are ecstatic. I think this no doubt confirms he was one the most overrated players in the NFL. People are clamoring 2,000 yards for Gordon LOL

The only reason he played all 16 games last year was because he didn't practice. How is he going to learn a new offense and development chemistry with them without contact? Personally, I can't wait til he is on season ending IR by week 4.

He’s a good center but they’re in for a rude awakening when they see a barrage of pre-snap penalties. IF he even makes it through the season.

They're excited because everyone remembers when he was really good, Pro Bowl good. None of then realize that guy is gone. He is serviceable right now, and that's if he can stay healthy. Huge if.

Pouncey was disliked for many reasons beyond football.

I certainly don't hope he gets inured to satisfy our decision to cut him. In fact I don't wish that on any player.......maybe Brady.
Wish pouncey all the best. I don't think he deserves all the hate on this board.

I wish him well.

If Chargers fans think they signed 2013 Mike Pouncey it's going to be a harsh reality check for them.

His popularity is an amazing enigma. I guess they should have shopped him instead of outright releasing him.

A little patience could have resulted in a 6th from a team with more cap room like the Colts, who were reported to be interested.

His popularity is an amazing enigma. I guess they should have shopped him instead of outright releasing him.

A little patience could have resulted in a 6th from a team with more cap room like the Colts, who were reported to be interested.

Let's see what they paid him.

Might be a lot less than we were on the hook for prior to releasing him.

Back
Top Bottom