Charger fans view of Cam Cameron, | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charger fans view of Cam Cameron,

well that it people i want martz or mora . or
lets just quit and call it a day and bring back wanny !:boohoo:

The announcers always said that was Mangini's offense that Schott was calling, I don't know enough about it to be certain though, I think it was revised for Pennington's lack of arm strength.

Gailey I don't really care for mainly because he is too conventional, Stuck with Reggie Ball for so long I could just see him coming in here and sticking with Culpepper for the next 3 years even if Culpepper stinks up the joint the way he did at the beginning of this season.

It's hard to get overly excited about any of these guys, the main thing I like about Cam is his track record with putting QB's into the pro-bowl and us having been so desperate for a QB he just seems the best fit.

Manginni is a defensive guy...

I don't want any coach from the Chargers. Most talented team in the league and that's 3 years of massive choking.

2006 - 14-2 1 and out in playoffs
2005 - 9-7 after 12-4 year. Miss playoffs in big choking fashion
2004- 12-4 1 and out to the Jets in the wildcard round

All signs of bad coaching. Good team, chokes in many key moments.

Yes, he could have, because Shula could take less talent and make it at least competitive. Nobody is saying Cameron should have gone 10-2 every year with the talent he had. But the best head coaches get more out of their players than Cameron evidently did in Indiana.

If his career coaching record was at least around .500, I would be higher on Cameron. That his record was as poor as it was concerns me.

Exactly. Bum Phillips used to say that Shula could take his and beat yours and then take yours and beat his.

Also, Bill Mallory was Cameron's predecessor. He took Indiana to 6 bowl games in 13 years. No, he didn't have major success, but he at least had them competitive at times. Terry Hoepner is currently having more success at Indiana as well.

Just a general ????????

Does anybody Who wants to see C.C. as our next HC think his "stock" dropped after yesterdays game??? I, for one, don't think it did.... But I'm just wondering what my fellow Dolfanz think......

Not at all. He is a terrific play caller and does a fabulous job of putting his players in posistion to make plays. L.T gave all the credit to him in an interview last week for the things that offense has accpomplished. We need a guy like him to come in here and direct all that talent we all know that we have on offense.

ohhh Cameron!! Enough with these threads of cameron!!! He aint coaching Miami

How do you know? Have you spoken to Wayne? The way I see it, if SD had won yesterday, we'd find another coach, but if they lose then he is our coach. And guess what, they lost. :wink:

Personally, I think the head coaches we've narrowed it down to aren't the best candidates for the job, but that's just me!

I wonder who's decision it was to stop running LT at the Pats when it was working....if this was Cameron's decision than he is no better an OC than Mularkey. :rolleyes:

I don't see how anyone can compare the two (MM and CC). We had the 4th highest total of passing attempts in the NFL with an injured Culpepper and a backup in Joey Harrington. We were 29th in rushing attempts. The Chargers were just the opposite, they played to their strengths. The Chargers were 2nd in rushing attempts and 25th in passing attempts.

Chargers run/pass: 522/466

Dolphins run/pass: 402/590

Finally someone sane! Some people are merely looking at box scores and did not watch the game yesterday. They say LDT had only 23 carries??? Well they should have fed him the ball more. However, the truth is that Cam did a good job of mixing it up and the players failed him, not his play calling. Also, these are the partiots folks, you can't go one dimensional on them as they will shut it down. To even compare Mularkey to Cameron is just crazy. Looks like we need to get a chair in the corner and a dunce cap for a few people!

I want (in order) Gailey (look back to when he was our OC, our offense was pretty good for the talent we had), Shotty Jr, and Cameron (he likes the vertical passing game, if hes coaching, chambers has a breakout year...again)

Back
Top Bottom