Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?) | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?)

The losers always hate the winners! Need a tissue, little fella?
Gloat while you can. Come back next week after the KC game. You’ve had a great run. But all great runs come to an end eventually. The Pats dynasty is in its final throes.

This is one of the most laughable excuses ever lol. So all of the 28 playoff games they won since 2001 were against ****ty teams also??

Get a clue.
It's called homefield advantage dickhead and why the scumbags have a losing record on the road in the playoffs. And why KC will beat the f!$# out of them next weekend.

Last throes? I've been hearing this bullshit for 5 or 6 years now. Brady has at least 4 years left. Probably will seem like 10 years to all his hata's! Lmao
Be prepared to receive a little smack upside the head by reality if you truly believe that Brady is going to play for 4 more years. Hey but talk it all up and believe your own hype all you want. When the Patriots decline begins, and it is not too far away whether you like it or not, we will see if you are back here trolling.

They get those home field games because they WIN a lot of games. How often does a wild card team win a Superbowl? I love the name calling by the way. What are you, 13? Lol i bet you said KC would "beat the f!$# out of them in week 6 also? Haha sit down, little girl.

KC torced the Patriots in a stadium where the Patriots never lose while blowing a game they should have won. You are an arrogant fool if you believe the same thing is going to happen in Arrowhead. What was the Patriots record on the road this season?

Guy reminds me of a troll on youtube who goes by the name KissTheRings. Some clown named Tyson. Wouldn't be surprised if it is in fact the same guy. Have fun trolling here now, you will be back under your bridge by this time next week.

Last throes? I've been hearing this bullshit for 5 or 6 years now. Brady has at least 4 years left. Probably will seem like 10 years to all his hata's! Lmao
Only a weirdo loser comes into a forum like this to stir **** up. Especially classless on a day we are mourning the loss of one of our all time great players. Calling people “little fellas” is so funny let me tell you. But you take offense at being called a dickhead?

I'm done thinking the Pats are done. They're dynasty has defied everything and it's inconceivable to me they have never really been caught on. It really baffles me that all of the collective AFC (at least) has not caught on and levelled the playing field. Alot of quality brains there... It's just so off the charts, it's incredible. So, I don't apply logic and until it ends for real - if it does(?) - well then, I will continue to dread them getting to the superbowl even though they have to play in KC.

Watch them come out with some sort of weird formation like they did years ago against Baltimore... Or find a way to use the power sweep all game or use 11 DB's or some weird stuff...

It really baffles me that all of the collective AFC (at least) has not caught on and levelled the playing field.

I"m just going to throw this out there, and you can like or dislike this comment: Guys who are really smart, really exhaustive with their research, and really creative typically don't go into professional football as a career path.

Back
Top Bottom