Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?) | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?)

No offense guys, but whining about refs when the Pats are drubbing the Chargers in every imaginable way in any imaginable orifice isn't a good look.
The Chargers playing terrible today doesn't negate the bad one sided officiating that has been going on in that stadium for years. I don't care if speaking the truth upsets some people.

To who? Other fans? It’s a fact NE has gotten the most favorable calls in NFL history past 20 years week in and week out.
Even Pittsburgh fans agree with this. And their franchise has gotten over on a lot teams with calls in their favor. We should know.

Chargers have one of the most finesse secondaries I've ever seen.

J.Edelman alone is man-handling them.
Little 5'10 190lbs J.Edelman.

The guys in the secondary actually look scared and unwilling to tackle him.

Chargers have one of the most finesse secondaries I've ever seen.

J.Edelman alone is man-handling them.
Little 5'10 190lbs J.Edelman.
Yeah that is pretty sad.

Isn’t a good look? Should I be concerned that someone special is watching?

You do you man. If you can watch this and whine about refs there's nothing I can really tell you.

Jesus...as if I needed another reason to hate the Patriots. Big “Jersey” guy Bon Jovi sitting next to Robert Kraft singing “Living on a Prayer”.

Talk about trolling.

Wish the chargers would just start running the ball and move the clock. This is one of the most boring games I’ve ever watched

Question have they confirmed Flores is going to be the Miami HC?

Back
Top Bottom