Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?) | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?)

The Chargers playing terrible today doesn't negate the bad one sided officiating that has been going on in that stadium for years. I don't care if speaking the truth upsets some people.

Have the Patriots gotten some favorable calls before? Yes. I haven't seen anything to complain about this game though.

And remember the Patriots just lost a nail biter Super Bowl. If there was some sort of weird Pat's referee conspiracy, don't you think the refs would have threw them a bone last last year?

We all hate the Pat's but some of you guys sound like crazy people.

Such an incredible look, Pats drubbing the Chargers, and then next presumptive next Miami Head Coach get that well deserved TV time. Gotta love it!

Tell u what. It may not mean anything but that D is shutting it down right now. Hopefully he will bring some of that here and a real culture change too not just a roster dump

It must be kind of awkward between BB and Flores right now. He’s got a division rival’s HC calling plays for him in the playoffs. I know he’s still doing his job, but it’s gotta be a little weird for both of them.

Have the Patriots gotten some favorable calls before? Yes. I haven't seen anything to complain about this game though.

And remember the Patriots just lost a nail biter Super Bowl. If there was some sort of weird Pat's referee conspiracy, don't you think the refs would have threw them a bone last last year?

In the first half, they had two TD drives extended by PI/defensive holding calls that were questionable (i.e. they happen on practically every play).

How are we feeling about that now? What are your thoughts?
Well I hope he gets Miami a defense that knows how to do their job. If he gets an good OC maybe Flores can be decent. If not Miami could finally be in position to lure a top coach in 2021 with a top 5 pick possibly.

Difference is the Super Bowl wasn't played in Fauxboro. The one sided officiating seems to happen even more when they play in that stadium. I don't know why but the facts back it up. The penalty diffenential when they play in that stadium is pretty damn lopsided in their favor. That is not just fans being "crazy" it is a well known fact.

Back
Top Bottom