Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?) | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers @ Cheats (flores Last Game W/ New England?)

In the first half, they had two TD drives extended by PI/defensive holding calls that were questionable (i.e. they happen on practically every play).

I missed the other one, but I saw the PI and it was certainly illegal contact at a minimum.

People in this thread are literally mad at the refs when they call penalties on the Patriots because they didn't call as many earlier. Maybe the Pat's didn't commit those penalties earlier for the refs to call? Maybe? Possible?

Difference is the Super Bowl wasn't played in Fauxboro. The one sided officiating seems to happen even more when they play in that stadium. I don't know why but the facts back it up. The penalty diffenential when they play in that stadium is pretty damn lopsided in their favor. That is not just fans being "crazy" it is a well known fact.
Even NE fan will tell you that... They know Krafty gets home cooking from league officiating

Every game, especially with Romo and Nance calling, is a slobber-fest for NE. Always talking about all of the "humanitarian" or charity work, etc. etc. like they're the only organization that does anything off of the field. They could be losing 50-0 and it would still be about how great or brave or gutsy the Patriots organization is! I can't wait till KC makes them look like SD did today.

It’s too much of a coincidence New England gets away with Ticky tack calls and their opposition gets called for the same exact stuff. This has been going on for 20 years. We all remember gronk have a ball sail over his head vs Miami on 3rd down and all of a sudden a flag comes out for PI to extend the drive. If there is a penalty against New England it’s usually when the game has been decided or it’s a flag on the opposition when they offset anyway.

Every game, especially with Romo and Nance calling, is a slobber-fest for NE. Always talking about all of the "humanitarian" or charity work, etc. etc. like they're the only organization that does anything off of the field. They could be losing 50-0 and it would still be about how great or brave or gutsy the Patriots organization is! I can't wait till KC makes them look like SD did today.
They even manage to somehow mention New England and Brady at least once when they’re not even calling their game

Romo talking about gutsy decisions by the Pats in a blowout made me want to puke.

Laughable for the ref to call that incomplete. Allen covered 6 yards with the ball in his possession.

Back
Top Bottom