Chargers Open up -16.5 Favorites at Miami. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers Open up -16.5 Favorites at Miami.

I dont know man, I think this years team is better than our 07 team. We'll see at the end of the season I guess.
2007 team was just injured. I actually thought we might make the playoffs going into that season. This years team is the worst team I can remember. The 0-16 Lions were infinitely more talented.

This team is so bad that I have heard professional bettors say they are taking Miami Dolphins games out of their metrics/statistics. For example, they took out the lopsided Ravens game out of the Ravens season long stats haha basically we arent viewed a an NFL level team. Its real bad.

Rivers will keep Miami in the game. That's his M.O.

The worst point differential in nfl history is -287. This team is on pace for a -624 point differential. Grier and Flores have to be gone if they set the record.
I don't see it that way at all. This was all done knowing it would be an historically bad team/season, with the owners blessing.

While it wouldn't surprise me if we set the record, I doubt we end up -600. As long as there is steady improvement, I don't think Ross blinks. If we are still losing by 30-50 points at the end of the season, against lesser opponents, that's a different story. If we aren't a .500 team next year, with all our picks and cap$, then Ross may well have buyers remorse.

This team is so bad that I have heard professional bettors say they are taking Miami Dolphins games out of their metrics/statistics. For example, they took out the lopsided Ravens game out of the Ravens season long stats haha basically we arent viewed a an NFL level team. Its real bad.

What does that mean, pro bettors are "taking the game out of their season long stats"?

Did you mean long as far as under/over of season total? Or evaluating season stats? Taking the Dolphins game out of the Ravens schedule would leave professional bettors with a 1 game sample size prior to yesterday.

You sure you know any pro bettors? lol or are we talking DFS?

What does that mean, pro bettors are "taking the game out of their season long stats"?

Did you mean long as far as under/over of season total? Or evaluating season stats? Taking the Dolphins game out of the Ravens schedule would leave professional bettors with a 1 game sample size prior to yesterday.

You sure you know a lot of pro bettors or is this DFS?

They took the stats from the Dolphins game out of the Ravens' metrics. They believe those stats are faulty with how bad this team is. Why have that data point in there if it isnt telling you anything or giving you the wrong information.

For instance, the Ravens held our offense to like 3.7 yards per play. That more because the Dolphins suck than the Ravens defense being badass. So they scrap that. They are doing it for the Patriots and Cowboys game too.

Stenght of schedule is beyond stupid after 3 games... For example, the top 3 for score differential are the Pats, the Cowboys and the Ravens.... Whats the common theme here?

There's a serious lack of sample size to determine strenght of schedule at this point of the season.

Not directing this at you Albert, its about the tweet.

Back
Top Bottom