Chargers Ticket Refund Procedures | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers Ticket Refund Procedures

BigFinFan

The Only Fin Fan in SD
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
CHARGERS TICKET REFUND PROCEDURES
FOR THE OCTOBER 27, 2003 CANCELED HOME GAME

Thank you for your patience as we develop our refund procedures for the canceled game that was scheduled to be played on Monday, October 27, 2003 at Qualcomm Stadium. FULL REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED as follows:

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND GOLD CLUB MEMBERS. If you are a season ticketholder or Gold Club member and you purchased your tickets by credit card, a credit for the canceled game will be issued automatically to the same credit card. If you are a season ticket holder or Gold Club member and you purchased your tickets by cash or check, we will be mailing a refund form to you (forms may also be obtained here or a Chargers' ticket window). Please use the form to indicate whether you would like your refund issued by check payable to the account holder of record or as a credit against next season's season tickets or Gold Club membership. If you purchased parking passes with your season tickets or Gold Club membership, the parking fee for this game will be added to your refund.

MINI-PACKS. If you purchased your tickets as part of a mini-pack and paid by credit card, then a credit for the canceled game will be issued automatically to the same credit card. If you purchased your mini-pack tickets by cash or check, then a check will be issued and mailed automatically to the account holder of record.

TICKETMASTER. If you purchased your tickets through Ticketmaster by telephone or the Internet, then a credit for the canceled game will be issued automatically to the credit card used for the original purchase. If you purchased your tickets in person through a Ticketmaster outlet, then please return to the same outlet with the original tickets to receive your refund.

CHARGERS TICKET WINDOW PURCHASES. If you purchased your tickets in person at a Chargers ticket window and the tickets are not part of a season ticket or mini-pack package, then please return to a Chargers ticket window with the original tickets to receive your refund.

GROUP AND MAIL ORDER PURCHASES. If you are a group or mail order ticket purchaser and paid by credit card, then a credit for the canceled game will be issued automatically to the same credit card. If you are a group or mail order ticket purchaser and paid by cash or check, then a check will be issued and mailed automatically to the account holder of record. PLEASE NOTE THAT GROUP TICKET PURCHASERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PASS THROUGH OF REFUNDS ON RESOLD TICKETS.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU PURCHASED YOUR TICKETS FROM ANY SOURCE OTHER THAN THE CHARGERS OR TICKETMASTER, YOU MUST CONTACT THAT SOURCE FOR A REFUND. THE CHARGERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REFUNDS TO PURCHASERS OF TICKETS THROUGH OTHER SOURCES.

PLEASE ALLOW 30 DAYS FOR THE DELIVERY OF CHECKS AND ISSUANCE OF CREDIT CARD REFUNDS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL OUR TOLL-FREE NUMBER: 1-877-CHARGERS. THANK YOU.

The past week has been challenging for our city and the challenges of recovery lie ahead. Alex Spanos and the San Diego Chargers have responded with a pledge of $1 million to assist in the San Diego County recovery effort. You may join the effort by contributing to the San Diego Fire Relief Fund, P.O. Box 609609, San Diego, CA 92160-9609. In addition, at this Sundays home game against the Minnesota Vikings, we will be accepting your donations of food and money for the families who lost their homes in the fires.

Thank you again for your patience and generosity during these trying times.

This could really suck for those of you who purchased tickets on E-bay.

As much as that does suck for the buyers, think of the sellers who sold them on Ebay. Twice the money back. Not a bad dealio.

That is a COMPLETELY BS policy...

I would venture to say over 50% of the tickets originally purchased through the "legitimate" sources listed were then resold to others, and those people that bought them are basically going to be assed out!!!

This automatic refund procedure is just lining the pockets of people that resell the tickets even more.

Yeah it is BS, but what else can they do? They can't go seat by seat going....Ok, he bought it through ticketmaster, so he's ok......but he sold his to someone else, so he doesn't get the money back....

What do you want them to do? Proof of having the ticket gets you the cash? What if you bought the tickets from TM and then hearing it was moved and the tickets were null and void, ripped up or threw out, or lost, the tickets......what happens then?

If you purchased tickets like I did in a "Mini-Pack", or if you are a "Season Ticket Holder" the money is automatically refunded.

My money will be refunded to my credit card - I DID NOT sell my tickets!

I now have TWO very nice bookmarkers to remind me of the game.

the guy I bought them from is refunding my $300....what a nice, classy guy

Good, glad you're getting your money back.

It's the same way with playoff tickets for MLB, NBA, and NFL. There's no game 6 or 7, or the team doesn't get into the playoffs and they already sold the tickets, you get your money back if you bought them from a legitimate dealer. I had it happen this year, no big deal, and like you said, I've got 2 tickets to a playoff game that never happened!

Originally posted by Snickersbps
the guy I bought them from is refunding my $300....what a nice, classy guy

You are hella lucky man.

Back
Top Bottom