Charity Challenge for all Phin Phans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charity Challenge for all Phin Phans

ncmedic5

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey all,

I wanted to touch base with you all about a Charity drive that I am working on at my site, Phinphanatic.com.

I have been challenged along with other Webmasters of Miami Dolphins fan sites to generate 25,000 dollars in donations for the Miami Dolphins Charity arm. More information on the actual charities will be available later when the team gives us the official info...but I don't want to wait. Finheaven is also one of the sites that is tasked with generating charitable contributions for the cause, and I will be promoting anything they need me to on my site for their events.

There is a link that I am providing below that will take you to my site with information about two fantasy football leagues I have set up to help generate money for this cause. One of those leagues is a simple, "Pick-em Survival League".

Instructions are available at the link. If you know of anyone else that may be interested in this please feel free to forward this on to them. The more we can generate the better. The survival league is 10.00 a team and the 12 man fantasy league is 25. Payout information to winners is available at the link below.

If you do not wish to participate in either of these leagues, keep in touch as we will be hosting several auctions and other charity related things through out the Football season. In addition, if you simply would like to make a contribution, please do so VIA PayPal at Phinphanatic23@yahoo.com.

http://phinphanatic.com/2010/08/07/fantasy-football-charity-style/

Thanks for your time and GO DOLPHINS CHARITY!!! Time to feed more than just the wolf...o.k. that was really tacky...LOL.

The goal is 25,000 among roughly 25 sites all together and we will all be working towards that one goal. We're Dolphins fans...we can do anything.

Brian

Hey all,

Still spots available in both leagues but the 12 teams league seems to be filling quick. The Survivor league is very simple. Buy in is 10.00 bucks and each week you pick a team in that week to win. You can only use a team one time until the playoffs. If you win, you advance, if you lose your out. 75% of the entry fee goes to charity through the Miami Dolphins. You can sign up by emailing me at Phinphanatic23@yahoo.com and I will send you the information. Go Dolphins

Back
Top Bottom