Charle Clay #89 in top 100 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charle Clay #89 in top 100

Clay had a career year last year and is one of our best young players. Hopefully Lazor can find some creative ways to keep him involved in the offense because they didn't feature the tight end much in Philadelphia last year. Ertz had 36 catches and Celek had 32.

Clay had a career year last year and is one of our best young players. Hopefully Lazor can find some creative ways to keep him involved in the offense because they didn't feature the tight end much in Philadelphia last year. Ertz had 36 catches and Celek had 32.

Is that what they said or opinion?

Well this sucks for the team. Clay will probably use this as leverage for a better pay day, but good for him. He had a solid year, not top 100 though.

They said that he a vesatile player, he can lineup at TE or in the backfield at FB, also he can run a lot of routes and is tought

Is that what they said or opinion?

That was just my opinion. Ertz had 56 targets, Celek had 50 targets, and James Casey who had a similar role as Clay in Houston only had 6 targets. Clay for reference had 103 targets.

Eagles featured wide receivers and running backs in the passing game more then TE last year. Jackson was at 126 targets, Cooper had 84, McCoy had 65, even Jason Avant managed 76 targets on the year. I think the Lazor hire was good news for Mike Wallace, and Moreno's stats but not as much for Clay.

Clay is ranked higher than Grimes? WOW!! Clay's mindset change really benefitted him last season. Here's hoping he stays hungry.

Top 100 what offense or all of football?

clay over grimes? thats just bull**** ... and I really like clay

Back
Top Bottom