Charles Clay 39 yd TD catch & run = best Miami play of 2013 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Clay 39 yd TD catch & run = best Miami play of 2013

Do we even try to resign Keller this offseason? is there a strong need for a vet? I'm starting to think not, but a rookie wouldn't hurt.

Won the game. Spectacular plays win games. We rarely get to watch anyone outside of Wake do something really special. That was awesome to watch. Clay's probably been our best surprise this year.

While watching that I was thinking "when did Reggie grow and bulk up?" It was Bush-like and just makes me miss that guy all the more.

"BIG Play" Clay... ok I'm getting carried away.

But seriously that was a big play.

While watching that I was thinking "when did Reggie grow and bulk up?" It was Bush-like and just makes me miss that guy all the more.

Sorry, you're reaching there. Rarely does Bush run through a squared up defender. More Ronnie Brown-ish than Bush-like IMO.

It was a beautiful display of evasiveness and power... reminded me of the way Ricky Williams ran the ball before he retired the first time.

Clay is finally playing to his potential, but then again he has one of the better position coaches on the team and is being develop properly....wouldn't it be great to get another seem threat TE and work that area the way the Pats did when they had Hernandez and Gronk

Back
Top Bottom