Charles Clay not a Starting TE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Clay not a Starting TE

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
After watching that 1st half against the Bucs, Mr. Clay does not get any seperation at all, his route running is mediocre at best and he doesn't bring much to this offense at all..

I think it might be time to trade for a TE or sign J. Shockey as soon as tomorrow..

I want to see Sims the rest of the game, if he sucks too, we need to sign somebody. We could have had Dallas Clark.

Really wish that Gresham rumor Fins fans started was true. Clays bad.

I do think the waiver wire will make any impact. I think it will have to be via trade or a vested vet getting cut hence he is not subject to waivers.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Get the starting line out of there. Come on, Joe.

The back up line is bad.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Oline depth is not good. Garner will help. Thomas cannot this year. Samuda some. Nothing else there.

Clay played his way out of the starting position. We've gone from cut Egnew to start Egnew.

Trade Moore for a TE?

I am cool with Devlin as the backup.

What do you think?

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Clay played his way out of the starting position. We've gone from cut Egnew to start Egnew.

That is the definition of scraping the bottom of the barrel

I am not sure what to think about Cleveland. I am sure they will have a ton of energy and be sharp early in the game.

Ya he blew it today just doesn't look good running routes like he's just goin through the motions

Back
Top Bottom