Charles Clay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Clay

csonka58

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just took one 67 yards to the house for Buffalo...from EJ Manuel...that is all

That is possibly the most disgusting sight I have seen in a long time

I'm still a Charles Clay fan, when he's not playing against Miami.

The LB in coverage fell down leaving Clay wide open. I mean no one within 10 yards of him wide open. He only needed to catch it and run. In all fairness Buffalo's offense has played well today but the Bills secondary is a mess.

Beast, we lost a great player, thx Hixter!

Beast, we lost a great player, thx Hixter!

I'm a Charles Clay fan, but he wasn't a great fit for Tannehill, and he would have been too expensive to keep.

Our offense is now 100% built around Tannehill's strengths. Spread option ZBS, to take advantage of Tannehill's running ability. And replacing deep bucket receivers Wallace & Clay, with catch radius receivers Stills, Parker, Jordan Cameron, which are a better match for Tannehill's direct laser beams.

Personally, I think our offense is now better. Not because of raw talent, but because of fit.

I still wanted to see Clay and Cameron on the field together with Lazor however I don't think it would have been utilized properly.

I too wanted to see Clay with Cameron at TE. He played in 14 games last year and had the same 10.4 yards per catch as he does this year. His stats are mirrored this year compared to last. He was always a serviceable TE. Not a Pro Bowler but a guy who could do some good things.

Back
Top Bottom