Charles Clay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Clay

I didn't want Clay resigned at over 5 mill per year because he simply cannot stay healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't want Clay resigned at over 5 mill per year because he simply cannot stay healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, his price tag looks high now after seeing the stats he is generating. Cashed in on that 2013 season with 6 TD's

I'm a Charles Clay fan, but he wasn't a great fit for Tannehill, and he would have been too expensive to keep.

Our offense is now 100% built around Tannehill's strengths. Spread option ZBS, to take advantage of Tannehill's running ability. And replacing deep bucket receivers Wallace & Clay, with catch radius receivers Stills, Parker, Jordan Cameron, which are a better match for Tannehill's direct laser beams.

Personally, I think our offense is now better. Not because of raw talent, but because of fit.

Really? The only time the phins offense has really clicked was last yr when Ryan & CC were in the groove.

I still wanted to see Clay and Cameron on the field together with Lazor however I don't think it would have been utilized properly.

Agree on both counts.

just a note:
Miami 2014 threw an average of 37.2 times per game
Buffalo 2015 is throwing it 30.2 times per game

just a note:
Jets are paying him for $5mill/year for the same output and possibly less targets

I don't see any spelling mistakes. All caps might work for you. THE JETS ARE PAYING CLAY $5 MILLION PER YEAR FOR THE SAME OUTPUT HE HAD IN MIAMI AND IT LOOKS LIKE HES BEING TARGETED LESS, better?

I don't see any spelling mistakes. All caps might work for you. THE JETS ARE PAYING CLAY $5 MILLION PER YEAR FOR THE SAME OUTPUT HE HAD IN MIAMI AND IT LOOKS LIKE HES BEING TARGETED LESS, better?

You mean the "Bills" are paying him.....

He makes a lot more than 5. For the BILLS

Back
Top Bottom