Charles Harris progress | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Harris progress

I noticed him a couple of times. one time he would have got what looked like a strip sack but barely missed bress' arm.

I want a guy who shows up in big spots and make big plays, game-changing plays. He was invisible.

he is showing improvement you guys expect a pro bowler week 1 for his rookie season? I don't even hear about any other Rookie DE to be honest doing anything.

We also have at least 3 people ahead of him on the depth chart.

he is showing improvement you guys expect a pro bowler week 1 for his rookie season? I don't even hear about any other Rookie DE to be honest doing anything.

We also have at least 3 people ahead of him on the depth chart.

Then why waste a first round pick on a guy who is, at best, a situational player during his rookie season?

I liked the pick at first but damn rook, show something.

He popped off the screen several times on Sunday . . . A clear bright spot from what was a dismal mess and yet people want to downplay it despite him being behind 3 quality veteran DEs.

I am not gonna sit here and say I know for sure if he'll end up being a great player in the NFL, what I do know is Miami absolutely got the position correct, even in a more limited role his rookie season.

In fact Miami did damn good in this draft addressing the defense, which in case you haven't been watching (I wouldn't blame you) is quite a bit improved and all the first 5 defensive draft picks, save Mcmillan who was gonna start, are making impacts.

Try to take some positive out of a rocky start to the season, a million other threads out there you can contemplate your "love" for the team in.

Give the kid a chance to be great....I think he could be a potential star in the future.

He is a rookie. We have enough other problems to focus on without hyper analysing the rookies

Back
Top Bottom