Charles Harris progress | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Harris progress

I didn't see that play before. Very impressive. Anyone who can do that has me laying off for at least a year.

The only bright spot this year so far has been the draft.

Apperantly Harris ate his Wheaties before the Saints game. Because he sure looked different than in the previous 8-10 weeks. To be honest he looked like a total bust, before the Last week. If he can continue to improve and build on his last performance Miami may have something? I’m still not a fan of Harris, but do realize he’s still on a learning curve. If he somehow improves in the same manner as Vernon did, than he’ll become exactly what Vernon became in his last 2 years before leaving. And that is fine by me, because that would mean, he’s become a more complete player. Keep up the good work Charles!!!

Apperantly Harris ate his Wheaties before the Saints game. Because he sure looked different than in the previous 8-10 weeks. To be honest he looked like a total bust, before the Last week. If he can continue to improve and build on his last performance Miami may have something? I’m still not a fan of Harris, but do realize he’s still on a learning curve. If he somehow improves in the same manner as Vernon did, than he’ll become exactly what Vernon became in his last 2 years before leaving. And that is fine by me, because that would mean, he’s become a more complete player before leaving. Keep up the good work Charles!!!

Fixed that for you. lol, I hope not!

This really is an excellent tape for Charles Harris. Play speed looks much better. He's explosive on this tape no doubt about it and it's sustained across the game explosion.

Doesn't matter what he was doing he was doing it with high level play speed.

Going to be a tough task this week. We are facing the best tackle tandem in football.

DEs never do much as rookies. Look at JJ Watt 5.5 sacks as a rookie. Patience

He appeared today. Consistent improvement? I'll take it.

Back
Top Bottom