Charles Harris & Raekwons Future In Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Harris & Raekwons Future In Miami

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
Harris looks absolutely horrible. 1st round pick being blocked by a TE? Harris has no burst at all. Andre Branch looks like a all pro compared to him

Raekwon looks like a bum in coverage he can't cover anyone & seems to be clueless in zone.

These are our top TWO draft picks TWO years ago.

Harris is ALMOST comical at this point!

LOL

Seriously seeing the dude do his "spin move" in the O-P-E-N field all by himself!

I was like...

WTF????????????

:)
I was willing to ignore his ineptitude and chalk it up as a busted pick...

BUT...

When Allen was scrambling and a camera shot had him laying his sorry @## on the ground as Allen went past...that put him in my cross hairs.

Last edited:
I was willing to ignore his ineptitude and chalk it up as a busted pick...

BUT...

When Allen was scrambling and a shot had him laying his sorry @## on the ground as Allen went past...that put him in my cross hairs.

He (Harris) was just being coy!

It's like bait and switch baby!

Next time we play Buff he'll be like a cobra

charmed!

Harris has regressed. He at least flashed some potential last year. He looks like a camp cut at this point...

I kinda wonder if he's directionally challenged?

Does he know which goal post we're defending?

Not his fault!

We need better GPS!

Mcmillan is slower than continental drift. Not sure if that injury zapped his speed or if he’s just not fast enough for the pros.

Harris has looked pretty bad. Raekwon, I'm willing to give more time but he hasn't been the mike we were hoping for. Maybe he can play sam and just worry about thumping, that would require bringing in a true mlb tho. then we have baker and kiko at weak, maybe kiko can be 1st man up for every position... but not at that salary

I'd like to see another LB added this next draft

Harris is the a huge disappointment. I would try to trade him in the off-season. Might be able to get a six pack of Natty light
Whomever accepts the trade is going to want a double order of loaded nachos to sweeten the deal....

Back
Top Bottom