Charles Harris & Raekwons Future In Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Harris & Raekwons Future In Miami

After really striking gold in his first draft, Grier didn't do too well in 2017. McMillan is serviceable, but like Stoobiz said more suited to another era. I look at a two-down linebacker in today's NFL as a backup. NFL teams are throwing the ball 66 percent of the time. Only Seattle has ran the ball more often than they have passed it. You need linebackers who can cover.

Harris hasn't shown anything. I'm slow to call "bust", but he's closing in on that pretty quickly. Unfortunately, Miami hasn't had success recently looking for pass rushers and you can see that's one aspect that's holding the defense back.

I just wanna say:

Charles Harris

or

Huevos Rancheros?

play your perceptions of value accordingly!

:)

Devon White MIGHT be there if we are 12/13...he'll be gone at 18. Dallas LB's showed me the light against the Saints.
Would be a great pick imo

Lots of talent on defense to choose from. And that dude looks like a difference maker

Harris has looked pretty bad. Raekwon, I'm willing to give more time but he hasn't been the mike we were hoping for. Maybe he can play sam and just worry about thumping, that would require bringing in a true mlb tho. then we have baker and kiko at weak, maybe kiko can be 1st man up for every position... but not at that salary

I'd like to see another LB added this next draft
I think we need 3 LBs next year. Baker and Kiko stay but after that we have JAGs and special teams guys. It’s really thin back there.

Harris is ALMOST comical at this point!

LOL

Seriously seeing the dude do his "spin move" in the O-P-E-N field all by himself!

I was like...

WTF????????????

As long as he doesn't pull a Jim Marshall, and emerge from the spin headed in the wrong direction.

Today I was really discouraged about McMillan. That game evolved differently than any other game, considering the opposing quarterback running all over the place. You could see the instincts and change of direction from one defender after another while that was going on. I focused on McMillan and he looked awful several times.

I agree with djphinfan that McMillan is not recognizable from college. The injury is a known quantity but it looks like a lesser player to begin with, and also a player slowed by serious leg injury.

They are both very bad players and wasted picks for sure. And I know that Davis is better suited at RT but my god is he horrible at guard.
yea the guy was pretty good early but has regressed every week. may not be as bad in the run game (im not sure) but my god he has been awful in pass pro for the last two months

Harris looks absolutely horrible. 1st round pick being blocked by a TE? Harris has no burst at all. Andre Branch looks like a all pro compared to him

Raekwon looks like a bum in coverage he can't cover anyone & seems to be clueless in zone.

These are our top TWO draft picks TWO years ago.

This is McMillians rookie year for the most part...I think for him a lot of the problem is scheme...Harris I have a feeling has gotten into his own head and suffering from it...I will say this, and please dont think I'm saying they are similar but look at Wake, an undrafted free agent who cot cut from the Giants and went to the CFL and broke out...plus I think the wide 9 is a really hindering our pash rushers horribly

Everyone on the defense probably looks better with a different scheme though to be fair lol

Maybe they should learn tackling skills of the great Kiko- he is teaching them well.

I just wanna say:

Charles Harris

or

Huevos Rancheros?

play your perceptions of value accordingly!

If you said I could choose between having huevos rancheros and Harris wouldn’t play, or no huevos and he does, I’d take the huevos rancheros 10 times outta 10.

McMillan at least is solid against the run and has gotten better there each week. The issue of course is that he is not good in coverage at all and has been exploited many times.

Charles Harris got blocked by Charles Clay with no issue

Everyone on the defense probably looks better with a different scheme though to be fair lol

I really, really, really want to believe this. Ideally, we really only need help on the D-Line in a new scheme (maybe 1 more CB and LB).. but I'm just not sure. When your best LB (Kiko), runs 200MPH and overshoots his mark frequently, you need the other LB's playing intelligent with good angles. I have ZERO problem with how Kiko plays because when he guesses right, it's a beautiful thing. However, when he's wrong, it's like there's no safety net with the other LB's - they've been blow up out of the play already. I am not a Def mind, but I really want to think a different scheme would benefit the entire team.

It's shocking how grand-pa like Raekwon looks on the field. If someone didn't tell you he's in his early 20s you would swear he's a vet playing his last year in the league.
In this modern NFL you need guys that can run and he makes Kiko look like a gazelle.

I'm not even going to talk about his lack of coverage ability. The guy plays with 0% awareness on the field.

Back
Top Bottom