Charles Harris & Raekwons Future In Miami | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Harris & Raekwons Future In Miami

I'm cutting McMillen some slack it's still his rookie year in a way.

I think there’s still potential for raekwon to be a mason foster like level mike.

If that’s what you are ok with. Imo he still has a ways to go to get there with his recognition.

Just means there’s more pressure on the strong and weak backers to be every down players who can carry coverage and possess high level range.

I'm not even mad at the result, it's his overall body movement and plan of attack that bothers me.

I'm not even mad at the result, it's his overall body movement and plan of attack that bothers me.

That was sort of a spin move. At least he got it in there.

Maybe his body naturally turns...especially when being pushed backwards.

Charles Harris may be the least interesting Dolphins first round pick of all time. I guess that is appropriate, given the era. We've had busts but they would generate frustration or disbelief. Some type of emotion. Charles Harris is just a guy on the team. Even the adjusters don't get excited about him or make excuses for him. Well, not any more.

Harris wont make the team next year. Garbage pick. McMillian came off a bad injury but dont seem to be getting better. I'll give him a year 3. But Harris I seen enough. Pure Bust

He is not getting cut on a rookie deal. Zero chance. He showed a lot better than people give him credit for last year and I think his calf may still be an issue this year. Hard to function well with a calf injury. He generated only one less pressure than Wake last year. Players need a bit of time sometimes. You cannot write someone off after so few games.

McMillan has looked slow since College.I was surprised when we drafted him.

He's not slow, he is slow to react at times and gets flat footed. His speed is fine when he diagnoses correctly. His combine 40 time supports this. That has been evident on a number of plays he's run down the line of scrimmage. Bear in mind, he's also coming off a serious knee injury.

It's really unfortunate that Kiko sucks at MIKE.... Would like to see McMillan at SAM where I think he's better suited in the NFL.

He is not getting cut on a rookie deal. Zero chance. He showed a lot better than people give him credit for last year and I think his calf may still be an issue this year. Hard to function well with a calf injury. He generated only one less pressure than Wake last year. Players need a bit of time sometimes. You cannot write someone off after so few games.

We’re well past the point of excuses for unfortunate players working. People spend so much time digging for stats that give false hope that all objectivity is lost. Harris will not have a job in the NFL after the cheap rookie contract expires. Least surprising revelation ever.

For someone who Wake touted as having the best off-season, it sure hasn't showed up on the field. It's becoming obvious that this guy just does not have the physical tools needed in the NFL. He just looks like a guy who ran a 4.82 40.

Harris gets destroyed on running plays and doesn't produce sacks/pressures.

Back
Top Bottom