Charles Lee? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Lee?

PhinsTD

Phins fanatic
Reaction score
Since we didn't draft a WR and we have little quality depth at the position as of now, do we sign Lee now?

I'd feel better if we did and let these guys have a competition in camp for the best players.

Has San Fran dropped intrest in him since the draft? Id love to get Boston back, would be a very deadly combo - Chambers, Boston, Booker, and McMike chillin at TE. AJ better be able to throw the deep ball accurately this year otherwise Gus will get the job.

I'd like to know how Saban feels about Boston after his troubles in the offseason.

He has said the right things as far as welcoming him back and all, but has he really decided to give him another chance?

I'm amazed that someone from WV had Mclendon and Reyes on their list, but not Kay Jay Harris!!!

Boston

I forgot about the Boston situation with S.F. They did draft two WRs although Rasheed Marshall played qb in college. Maybe this is a sign that Boston is not in their future plans.

burger13 said:
I'm amazed that someone from WV had Mclendon and Reyes on their list, but not Kay Jay Harris!!!
I've seen Kay Jay play a ton of games. I go to almost every WV home game. He is big and runs hard. But he is honestly injured ALL the time. And he is 26 years old. 27 during next season. Thats pretty old for a back. Especially one that can't stay healthy.

Why doesnt Boston deserve a legit shot? He was on his way to the #1 starting spot before his injury. If he has the same work ethic/attitude and is healthy as he was prior to injury, then he is worth signing.

I believe Nolan has publically stated that they have no interest in Boston, which would leave us his closest option...assuming he would take the low offer that he would get.

Back
Top Bottom