Charlie Frye Bandwagon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charlie Frye Bandwagon

yeah i think when san fran locks up their pick we will then have trade down offers from the bucs vikes and skins, possibly even others, that should land us a pick in that range. no one is going to trade for the #2 before the #1 pick is made.

I could see Cleveland taking him if they don't get Rodgers in the 1st.

I've been riding this bandwagon for a couple months now...and it's been smooth sailing so far.

Cheapshotz said:
I'll light a fire to that bandwagon. Frye sucks.

u must be an alex smith fan. i hope your heart isnt broken when we trade down instead of drafting him at #2

Cheapshotz said:
I'll light a fire to that bandwagon. Frye sucks.

He's thought of by many as a Brett Favre clone, only tougher...yeah, he sucks :rolleyes:

Look at my sig. I don't wanna draft any of the scrub QB's in the first 2 rounds.
I'd rather have Andrew in the 3rd, less risk, same potential has the 1st and 2nd round guys.

I've been on the bandwagon for two-years now. I bet no one else can say that(truthfully that is).

MarinoEqualsGod said:
He's thought of by many as a Brett Favre clone, only tougher...yeah, he sucks :rolleyes:

I don't care who they compare him to. Frye sucks.

i'm on....

frye career #'s
g/gs att cmp pct yds td int long
46/44 1436 913 63.6 11,049 64 32 74

senior bowl mvp......ya he sucks.....:rolleyes:

Cheapshotz said:
I don't care who they compare him to. Frye sucks.

i'd respect your opinion more if you made it sound like you knew anything about him other than "he sucks". why does he suck?

I'm not going to say he is the next Brett Favre. However, it wouldn't shock me at all if he ends up having the bet career of all the QB's in this draft. Had he played at a bigger program, or with any other potential NFL's for that matter, he would have a much higher stock considering his abilities.

Back
Top Bottom