Chase Edmonds: "The connection from Tua to #10 and #17 has to be great." | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chase Edmonds: "The connection from Tua to #10 and #17 has to be great."

I love the vid, I want to believe. I want to believe the OL will come together and coaching will allow them to become something we haven't seen. I hope we can run against a 7 man box. I hope this year will be different, but I wanted all those things last year and the year before and the year before and the year before that. Call me a Debbie downer if you want but I refuse to believe it before I see it. So far I have seen one preseason game with just our backups and a few OL starters and you saw what I saw. The OL is the same OL as last year. The running game was the same as last year. Our QB was running for his life with 2 seconds or less to throw it. While you compare it to the Tampa QB who would drop back, open a cooler, pull out the peanut butter and jelly, spread it on some bread, put away the bread peanut butter and jelly then pick up the football and hit an open WR. Why can't our OL give our QB time for "in game" sandwiches? It doesn't even have to be peanut butter and jelly, but just a quick pack of crackers for heaven's sake. Our QBs get hungry too.

Sorry but I will continue to hope and dream but I won't begin to expect it until I start to see it. That still hasn't happened for me. Maybe it will Saturday, maybe next week, but I am not going to expect something until I see it. Now they are saying Armstead left the field and didn't even show up at practice yesterday, yet they aren't saying anything, hmmm. I've seen Coleman play and it ain't pretty. If Armstead is already gone our OL is worse than it was last year, and all of our excitement is misplaced. All of the media that we make fun of for not realizing we are going to be better will be the ones laughing at us for believing we would be better. Once again we will be Charlie Brown wondering why we thought Lucy would keep the ball in place this time as we lay on our backs staring at the sky wondering why our beloved Dolphins continue to bring us so much pain. Knowing next year we will once again run up and try to kick the ball only to have Lucy move it again. Ahh, the joy of being a clueless Dolphins fan.

Back
Top Bottom