Chase Young suspended | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chase Young suspended

Hell yes!!! Maybe there will be a bong photo of him and he will drop to our 1b pick lol

It would take more than a bong video. Marijuana testing won’t be in the new CBA.

As an Ohio State fan I’m hoping it’s just the one game and he comes back for a title run.

As a businessman, I’d tell the kid to go ahead and call it a career in college and start meeting with agents and advisors ASAP.

It would take more than a bong video. Marijuana testing won’t be in the new CBA.

As an Ohio State fan I’m hoping it’s just the one game and he comes back for a title run.

As a businessman, I’d tell the kid to go ahead and call it a career in college and start meeting with agents and advisors ASAP.

Sounds like he's already taken care of the meeting with agents part.

The question for me is, if he took money from an agent last year - that made him ineligible for every game after. I'm just wondering if Ohio St. will have to forfeit every game since due to playing an ineligible player.

I remember when this happened to Antonio Langham and all he did was sign his name on a napkin in a restaurant agreeing to let an agent represent him.

...based on something that happened in 2018?

He said he took a loan from a family friend last year and that he repaid it in full.

He said he took a loan from a family friend last year and that he repaid it in full.
If the "family friend" has anything to do with the school..alumni,ext....it's a big problem..repayment or not..

If the "family friend" has anything to do with the school..alumni,ext....it's a big problem..repayment or not..

No doubt. He said it was somebody he met the summer before he went to Ohio St., which indicates either a booster or agent.

At this point it doesn't matter what he says, it only matters what he can prove. If he can prove he repaid the loan - one game might suffice. If not...

The question is..."How did anybody find out about a "loan"?.....unless,there's a paper trail...

The question is..."How did anybody find out about a "loan"?.....unless,there's a paper trail...

Have to be something specific that was paid for by the loan. Which is likely the case.

Or there's other players involved also. I've seen this too many times :lol:

Remember the fishing trip with Julio and Mark Ingram...

Sounds like he's already taken care of the meeting with agents part.

The question for me is, if he took money from an agent last year - that made him ineligible for every game after. I'm just wondering if Ohio St. will have to forfeit every game since due to playing an ineligible player.

I remember when this happened to Antonio Langham and all he did was sign his name on a napkin in a restaurant agreeing to let an agent represent him.

Young will be back. This appears negotiated.

Can’t wait until these kids are getting paid for their talents and the NCAA Mafia is a thing of the past.

I would like to see college football get a complete overhaul in the next decade moving to more of a minor baseball model or European soccer in which is you separate teams into tiers.

That’s the only way to create a level playing field.

Fairness above all else.

Vince McMahon is wasting his time and money creating a professional football league with NFL castoffs when he could instead create a minor league and potentially steal the NCAA’s free talent pool.

My only restriction being that you couldn’t drop out of high school to play. 18 years or older.

Wouldn’t be popular with the old timers but what’s best for the future usually isn’t.

Edit: Maybe Vince McMahon plans on allowing 18 year olds in his league after all?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom