Chase Young suspended | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chase Young suspended

Ah I think he’s done for the rest of the year. It won’t hurt his draft stock.

I really think we get the 2nd overall pick and have to decide - Chase or Burrow.

Well, if he took money from somebody that he wasn't supposed ti then he's not the first one to ever do that. Regardless that's got nothing to do with what he's doing out on the field. I'm glad is not about drugs that he wasn't supposed to take.

He's still going to get drafted very high. I hope he's only going to miss this week's game. I want to see every team with all their players unless they're hurt. I'm sure some people with an agenda are hoping he doesn't play anymore this year just to hurt Ohio ST's chances and no, I'm not a fan of them or any of the top teams. I've always rooted for the canes but I hate winning just because the other team was missing a top player.

I also really hope Tua plays tomorrow for the same reason. I want to see who's who with every player out there.

Young will be back. This appears negotiated.

Can’t wait until these kids are getting paid for their talents and the NCAA Mafia is a thing of the past.

I would like to see college football get a complete overhaul in the next decade moving to more of a minor baseball model or European soccer in which is you separate teams into tiers.

That’s the only way to create a level playing field.

Fairness above all else.

Vince McMahon is wasting his time and money creating a professional football league with NFL castoffs when he could instead create a minor league and potentially steal the NCAA’s free talent pool.

My only restriction being that you couldn’t drop out of high school to play. 18 years or older.

Wouldn’t be popular with the old timers but what’s best for the future usually isn’t.

Edit: Maybe Vince McMahon plans on allowing 18 year olds in his league after all?

NCAA used to have a rule that a family friend could provide financial help if the relationship dated to prior the athlete's sophomore year in high school. But by Young's own admission, he didn't meet this person until the summer before he came to Ohio St. I'm not sure if the NCAA still has that rule or not.

I don't have anything good to say about the NCAA or their consistency in administering discipline or their silly rules. If it's wrong to take a couple of kids fishing, then I don't want to participate in whatever is right.

Ouch 4 games, so much for that not being a big deal.

Seems odd though, you'd think he'd get suspended for the season or 1 game. 4 games feels very NFLish.

It wouldn't be a smart decision for him to ever suit up for OSU again. I hope he does. I wouldn't advise him too.

If he chooses too, he can start getting paid (officially) today.

You guys think there is ANY chance that this affects his draft stock?

...trying to stay grounded but imagining drafting Tua/Burrow 1A and grabbing Chase with 1B (even if it includes a package deal to trade up from the Steelers spot) is amazing lol

I doubt it drops him in the draft. Different story if it was a violent act against another person, or something like that.

I can't wait for the ncaa and the ole fat cats syatem to fall. Stop trying to ruin young men's lives with rules that keep money out of earners hands and in that of the few.

Amen. Amen. Amen.

It's the greeeeeeed in our beloved country. More is never enough. Why pay for something even if it's morally correct if you can get it for free?

You guys think there is ANY chance that this affects his draft stock?

...trying to stay grounded but imagining drafting Tua/Burrow 1A and grabbing Chase with 1B (even if it includes a package deal to trade up from the Steelers spot) is amazing lol
Highly unlikely. Everyone knows that NCAA rules and punishments are bullshit so he wonlt be judged, and if anyhting teams will be happy that he's missing games and reducing the risk of injury.

Weird rule, the only question many have is why was he flying his girlfriend out for the bowl game
how do they even find out about this? Word of mouth or are they checking bank statements?

This guy is clearly going in the top 3 especially watching how a dominant rusher last night can impact a game. Jimmy G was extremely uncomfortable last night lol. SF would have won if they weren’t going against Wilson. Tons of pressure on Wilson but that motherFer is so damn smooth. Wilson is a ton of fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom