Chase Young with 1st pick | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chase Young with 1st pick

I can recall a lot of wins without Marino. That doesn't mean he wasn't a great player.

Just like it doesn't mean that Tua isn't a great player because Alabama managed to beat a team that hasn't won an SEC game in 2 years without him. It would be the same as Ohio St. beating the worst team in the B1G without Chase Young - which they absolutely would. We're talking about your argument, not mine.

Nobody said Tua was going to be Marino, that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Nobody will ever be Dan Marino. Don't try to be obtuse with me.

What I'm saying has nothing to do with college bias. I'd say it the same way if Tua played anywhere else. I've been doing this a long time and I typically don't have biases when it comes to evaluating individual talent. My history with regards to Alabama players vs talent from other programs speaks for itself.

I don't tout players just because they play for Alabama. You certainly do have a bias noob.

I have no
I can recall a lot of wins without Marino. That doesn't mean he wasn't a great player.

Just like it doesn't mean that Tua isn't a great player because Alabama managed to beat a team that hasn't won an SEC game in 2 years without him. It would be the same as Ohio St. beating the worst team in the B1G without Chase Young - which they absolutely would. We're talking about your argument, not mine.

Nobody said Tua was going to be Marino, that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Nobody will ever be Dan Marino. Don't try to be obtuse with me.

What I'm saying has nothing to do with college bias. I'd say it the same way if Tua played anywhere else. I've been doing this a long time and I typically don't have biases when it comes to evaluating individual talent. My history with regards to Alabama players vs talent from other programs speaks for itself.

I don't tout players just because they play for Alabama. You certainly do have a bias noob.

You clearly have a Bama bias which is obvious in your posts (I hope you’re not an attorney as I cant see you winning many cases) have you noticed you have still not managed to say a positive thing about Chase Young.

Will Tua win then SB for my fins? That’s all I care about. I don’t care about fanning your ego and obvious weird love for Bama.... Noob? Grow up you still at school jnr?

I have no

You clearly have a Bama bias which is obvious in your posts (I hope you’re not an attorney as I cant see you winning many cases) have you noticed you have still not managed to say a positive thing about Chase Young.

Will Tua win then SB for my fins? That’s all I care about. I don’t care about fanning your ego and obvious weird love for Bama.... Noob? Grow up you still at school jnr?

It don't get much weirder than loving an abomination like the Dolphins.

Don't really have time for your sh^t too. Got enough trolls to deal with.

You're on ignore.

Cheerio Chap!

no such thing as guarantee player at any position.

Exactly. And after Tua I still have no idea which QB I would want to take but we got to swing on one at the top of this draft. If we swing and miss, we will have a shot again next year.

You're on ignore.

Cheerio Chap!

Ahhh touchy soul after abusing a bunch of Fins fans on a fins forum you can’t handle your hypocrisy being pointed out to you. You have a clear bias and therefore your opinion is about as useful as chocolate tea pot or a wet paper bag.

Ahhh touchy soul after abusing a bunch of Fins fans on a fins forum you can’t handle your hypocrisy being pointed out to you. You have a clear bias and therefore your opinion is about as useful as chocolate tea pot or a wet paper bag.
Looks like he took his Bama Nerf football and went home. :lol:

We still got people saying Chase Young needs to be the pick in here? Khalil Mack, Joey Bosa, Myles Garrett, and Von Miller are on teams with a combined record of 12-22. All of their teams have losing records. It shows the impact that a DE (Or lack there of) has when the QB isnt playing well.

Um, didn't Von Miller help lead the Broncos to a SB not all that long ago? As Superbowl MVP no less? But you selectively use records from this season to dismiss the position. Makes no sense. And proves nothing.

IDK about you, but if a pass rushing DE/LB could lead the Dolphins to just one SB title in his career but not do much after, I'd still sign up.

You also realize there have been franchise QB's in the NFL that have combined for losing records during a season because, well, their team just wasn't very good. Same applies to some of pass rushers you listed.

In 1988 Marino and Elway led 2 teams with a combined record of 14-18. Did that show the impact that a QB (Or lack there of) has when the DE/pass rusher wasn't playing well? Can't the logic work in reverse?

There are proven examples of QB deficient teams winning championships. So let's stop citing examples where it isn't happening.

Cause some knucklehead like myself can easily cite that Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford and Philip Rivers are currently on teams with a combined record of 8-16-1 and it'll lead to absolute chaos and anarchy ;)

As for you young man - You need to check your Trevor trolls before I check em fuyu.

Gon bring a soccer ball over here to the ‘Loosa talmbout he want to play some futboll.

Better take that sh^t on somewhere fo u git limped.

:lol:

Ahhh jnr u gimme joke u know...... seriously though I’m still trying to work out what don’t obtuse me means. This could go on for ever and I’m game but you say you’re not bias towards Bama but your posts are covered in Bama logos. It’s all a coincidence of course.

You still haven’t managed to say a positive thing about Chase Young Bama bias

You're on ignore.

Cheerio Chap!

The abomination that was 1973 yeah all your NFL team should dream of having that abomination every year

Um, didn't Von Miller help lead the Broncos to a SB not all that long ago? As Superbowl MVP no less? But you selectively use records from this season to dismiss the position. Makes no sense. And proves nothing.

IDK about you, but if a pass rushing DE/LB could lead the Dolphins to just one SB title in his career but not do much after, I'd still sign up.

You also realize there have been franchise QB's in the NFL that have combined for losing records during a season because, well, their team just wasn't very good. Same applies to some of pass rushers you listed.

In 1988 Marino and Elway led 2 teams with a combined record of 14-18. Did that show the impact that a QB (Or lack there of) has when the DE/pass rusher wasn't playing well? Can't the logic work in reverse?

There are proven examples of QB deficient teams winning championships. So let's stop citing examples where it isn't happening.

Cause some knucklehead like myself can easily cite that Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford and Philip Rivers are currently on teams with a combined record of 8-16-1 and it'll lead to absolute chaos and anarchy ;)

Ryan, Stafford and Rivers are all better than any QB that we have had since Marino. Definitely shows how important it is to build a team.

As for you young man - You need to check your Trevor trolls before I check em fuyu.

Gon bring a soccer ball over here to the ‘Loosa talmbout he want to play some futboll.

Better take that sh^t on somewhere fo u git limped.

:lol:

:lol: Get off the shine!

Cut down on the grits!

Eat some salmon.

Back
Top Bottom