Chazz Surratt: Someone to keep an eye on | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chazz Surratt: Someone to keep an eye on

no-country-tommy-lee-sad.gif

I don't know what to make of that...I surely don't
Well I knew this little ginger, and at 5'2" and about 100 lbs that could take a ping pong ball.............

He played with the Rock too. In high school in his junior yr the HC used him on defensive line as a middle guard. He said that was nuts. His usual position was RB. Fast and strong.
Did you get his autograph?

Just kidding.......

Had a coworker who was 5'5" , 150 LBS. He could do 27 reps without breaking a sweat. His high was 405 LBS.
Well that’s one awfully strong 150 pounder....did you witness this? I’ve never seen someone that didn’t “look the part” lift 400+.

Chase Surratt, Baron Browning and Jabril Cox are all early to mid round guys I think that can be possible options for Miami

Yes he's very versatile. I've seen him play both positions. He'll need to add weight to stay at ILB in the pros. But he's got multi position capabilities.
He's heavier than our current inside LB when we drafted him (Baker)

Browning is underwhelming. Looked mediocre vs. Alabama and watching his tape nothing stands out.

I really don’t like him much I’d rather have browning or collins

I like him but he seems flat footed at times. I'm not sure he is what we are looking for

27 reps is big time for 230 lbs. If he runs a 4.5 at his pro day look out. Dude is a tackling machine

He just ran an official 4.64 at 225 lbs. I think he’s now a real possibility for us in the 2nd.

He might be a little light for what the Fins want at LB but he has a ton of room to improve being new to the position.

Back
Top Bottom