Cheap jersey sites? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheap jersey sites?

helloguys

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With the way our team has been remolded I figure its time for a new jersey as well and I remember seeing members posting sites of where they got their jerseys for pretty cheap and was wondering if anyone could send me some of those links. I'm not looking for an authentic $300 jersey or anything like that just a cheap $50 replica or something along those lines. I want to need the #58 Karlos Dansby Jersey.Thanks for any help.:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.nflnhlshop.com/

they sell authentics for $27 only drawback is $20 shipping.

i bought a RB jersey on there and also some NBA jerseys. they are knock off authentics, but everything is hand stitched. better than buying a screen printed replica for 50. you cant even tell the difference between a $300 authentic and these $27 knock offs

I found this on that nflnhl.com

Miami Dolphins owner Steven Ross says the young quarterback Chad Henne could surpass QB Dan Marino as the greatest quarterback in Dolphins history. For the lofty comparisons Dan Marino told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel that Chad Henne gave the team a chance to win a lot in 2009, which is the most important thing for a young quarterback, and he think he's going to get better. Dan Marino is becoming a fan of young Chad Henne.
The Dolphins have added star wide receiver Brandon Marshall, increasing Henne's opportunities of putting up larger numbers this year. Dan Marino added that as a quarterback, if you ask Chad, you never have sufficient weapons, if you have talent, and you have talent around you, you're going to get better. With supplementing Brandon Marshall to some of the guys they already have, they are doing that.

http://www.nflnhlshop.com/news/dan-marino-says-chad-henne-will-get-better-a-1166.html

With the way our team has been remolded I figure its time for a new jersey as well and I remember seeing members posting sites of where they got their jerseys for pretty cheap and was wondering if anyone could send me some of those links. I'm not looking for an authentic $300 jersey or anything like that just a cheap $50 replica or something along those lines. I want to need the #58 Karlos Dansby Jersey.Thanks for any help.:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

I ordered 4 Jerseys (Marshall white, Marshall aqua, Henne orange, Brady (for a friend!)) from nflnhlshop.com for 26.99 each plus 25$ shipping(to Canada) and they were shipped last friday, june 11th. Still haven't received them but i'll let you guys know as soon as i do(thats if i do of course).

Got them yesterday, they look GREAT, even better than I was expecting. They even have all the tags and official NFL stickers. The price for all four including shipping and handling was 133$ (about 33$ a jersey). I know it's hard to know who to trust with all the spam going around, I know I took a chance but for the price, I figured it was worth it. Shipping took about a week. I would recommend this site to everyone. Hope this helps!

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Miami Dolphins Brandon Marshall jersey in white (MIA190121) = $26.99
Size Size 50
1 x NFL New England Patriots #12 BRADY 50 TH (TEAM) jersey white (NE12223)
= $24.99
Size Size 52
1 x Miami Dolphins Brandon Marshall jersey green (MIA190111) = $26.99
Size Size 48
1 x Miami Dolphins #7 Chad Henne Jersey Alternate Orange (MIA073101) =
$24.99
Size Size 50
Sub-Total: $103.96
Zone Rates (Shipping to CA): $24.99
Handling Fee($2usd)+Insurance($3usd): $5.00
Total: $133.95​

Got them yesterday, they look GREAT, even better than I was expecting. They even have all the tags and official NFL stickers. The price for all four including shipping and handling was 133$ (about 33$ a jersey). I know it's hard to know who to trust with all the spam going around, I know I took a chance but for the price, I figured it was worth it. Shipping took about a week. I would recommend this site to everyone. Hope this helps!

Products
1 x Miami Dolphins Brandon Marshall jersey in white (MIA190121) = $26.99
Size Size 50
1 x NFL New England Patriots #12 BRADY 50 TH (TEAM) jersey white (NE12223)
= $24.99
Size Size 52
1 x Miami Dolphins Brandon Marshall jersey green (MIA190111) = $26.99
Size Size 48
1 x Miami Dolphins #7 Chad Henne Jersey Alternate Orange (MIA073101) =
$24.99
Size Size 50
Sub-Total: $103.96
Zone Rates (Shipping to CA): $24.99
Handling Fee($2usd)+Insurance($3usd): $5.00
Total: $133.95