Cheap Jersey's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheap Jersey's

stan marino

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I saw the other thread about the cheap Ronnie Jerseys so i thought id post bout this site. I ordered a Jake Long stitched jersey which came to 38 dollars canadian(35 US) after shipping and handling...

the site is Jersey101.com

If someone had already posted about this I apologize.

I saw the other thread about the cheap Ronnie Jerseys so i thought id post bout this site. I ordered a Jake Long stitched jersey which came to 38 dollars canadian(35 US) after shipping and handling...

the site is Jersey101.com

If someone had already posted about this I apologize.

Well the price is right but just to let you know these jerseys are definately not authentic. The numbers on the Jake Long Jersey advertised are boxed off 7's and we haven't had that style of lettering since the 90's. They should look like 77 not as they are pictured below. More importantly, is that it's personal preference and to each their own. Thanks for the link.

i know you guys cant get one but at my local store in the mall i was able to pick up a 280 dollar zach thomas jersey for 60 buks. Love it to death i dont even want to wear it.

I grabbed an authentic Zach from eBay during the season for $60. I wear it, but sparingly.

Given our current team and how no one is safe to retire a Dolphin, not even Thomas I want to grab a good jersey. I would love to find a good deal on a size 52 R. Williams jersey. No good eBay deals are running recently on authentics though.

Hmm, they have Matt Ryan in away colors (authentic) for the price I like, but I'll wait to grab a red one.

You have to be real careful with the so called authentic jersey. I purchased an orange Ronnie Brown Authentic off EBAY for 80 dollars that claimed it was authentic, I the compared it to the Zach authentic that I know is real (I purchased it from reebok for 250 dollars) There is a major difference in quality. You can't really tell unless you know what to look for and alot of people don't care anyway. There are alot of bootleg jerseys out there so please be careful what you spend your hard earn money on. China has the best counterfeit ring going on right now!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an "authentic" Ronnie Brown jersey on ebay for $60, not so authentic, but did get an authentic Zach Thomas jersey from the fins official site for $50 the day after he was released.

Well the price is right but just to let you know these jerseys are definately not authentic. The numbers on the Jake Long Jersey advertised are boxed off 7's and we haven't had that style of lettering since the 90's. They should look like 77 not as they are pictured below. More importantly, is that it's personal preference and to each their own. Thanks for the link.

Do the numbers on the front look considerably smaller than they should? Or is that just me. Because before i even noticed the block numbering (which i didn't until i read your post), i noticed that the numbers on the Jersey looked kind of small and there was somewhat of a large opening underneath. Perhaps it's because of the block numbers i dont know.

Thanks! I will go tell your teacher and I will make sure you get a big smiley face stamp when you get to class!

I just got my Jake Long jersey in the mail today. Looks good, everything is stitched from the numbers, name, logos. For 35 bucks i couldnt be happier. I guess its not completely authentic, but for 35 bucks im ok with that.

Back
Top Bottom