Cheap Jersey's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheap Jersey's

I got a Ronnie Brown jersey from these guys and while there is minor defects and differences between an authentic and these, its hardly noticeable and they look almost identical.

Will buy some more this year... have to cut corners some how with gas being as high as it has been.

I always have authentic jerseys on Ebay for $40. Former players. Or replicas from current players. Brand new.

I always have authentic jerseys on Ebay for $40. Former players. Or replicas from current players. Brand new.

You are lucky then me, every time I bid on a authentic or game used jersey I get blown out of the water and they end up selling for $60.00+

I plan on waiting for a while to see if these guys make a Beck, Ginn, or other player jersey, I'm not crazy about Porter, don't think that Parcels will keep him around for long.

As far as Long I make it a point to not buy a rookies jersey in the event they suck or get injured.

There is great variance among the various Chinese sites. Some of them look awful, and some of them look pretty close to the real thing. I have a couple of knock-offs that I could probably fool the average fan into thinking they are authentic.

However, I much prefer to go the authentic route myself when I can find the right price (which is a challenge.....you have to be on eBay at the right time, or catch a great online sale, etc.). I got a Marino jersey for $100 a couple of years after he retired (got it customized off starstruck.com).....found a barely used Ricky jersey on eBay last year for about $75.....and shortly before the ring of honor ceremony this year I snagged a JT jersey, brand new with tags, for $50, also on eBay. Still can't believe my luck on that one.

There is great variance among the various Chinese sites. Some of them look awful, and some of them look pretty close to the real thing. I have a couple of knock-offs that I could probably fool the average fan into thinking they are authentic.

However, I much prefer to go the authentic route myself when I can find the right price (which is a challenge.....you have to be on eBay at the right time, or catch a great online sale, etc.). I got a Marino jersey for $100 a couple of years after he retired (got it customized off starstruck.com).....found a barely used Ricky jersey on eBay last year for about $75.....and shortly before the ring of honor ceremony this year I snagged a JT jersey, brand new with tags, for $50, also on eBay. Still can't believe my luck on that one.

even on ebay . there are a lot of knockoffs there . have you got any pics about your cutsom jersey . i'm interested in see that

Back
Top Bottom