Cheap jerseys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheap jerseys

Hey guys and gals. First-timer here. I have done a lot of homework on the "fake authentics" and it seems like jersey101.com and yoyocart.com have decent jersey's. As far as supersportsboy.com goes I haven't heard much except from some fellow ebay-ers who vouch for them.

Dolfan19 if you could post or send me pics of the Dolphins jerseys you got off of supersportsboy.com I would greatly appreciate it. Preferably various close up shots.

I placed an order on jersey101.com for a Pennington jersey. A risk I know. I was wondering if any of you folks have ordered from any 3 of the mentioned sites. If so please post some pics of your sweet-or-not-so-sweet threads.

Thanks.

I didn't have a pleasant experience with jersey101, maybe I was one of the unlucky people but the coloring of the jersey I received doesn't match the colors of the jerseys they wear. Instead of getting the aqua color I received more of a green color. If anyone is curious I can pm you the pictures of what you'll receive if you are considering purchasing from them.

check out www.fashionchoose.com and www.borntrade.com these guys are the best at selling jerseys quick shipping and excellent quality.. cheapest prices.

As far as I know there are 2 cities in china that manufactures these jerseys and these 2 guys very close to the source so they are able to give the best prices.. for 10 jerseys its usually under $24 per jersey.

I know both of these sellers and chat with them often they are very nice people. the more you order the cheaper it is.

If you want more info on the jerseys feel free to pm me or email me at shaka23h@gmail.com

http://img8.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc01781yg.jpg here is a link to pictures of the Chad Pennington jersey I bought from Fashionchoose.com

jerseys have spendex sides/ stiched logos/name/numbers.. and dimondback mesh.. just like authentics but of course for a fraction of the price.

Back
Top Bottom