cheap marshall jerseys!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cheap marshall jerseys!!!

Nice hookup man... although i think it would be a hell of a lot easier to just wait until he selects his number then order.

As another poster pointed out, Moss wore #18 in TC when he was traded to the Pats then swapped it for 81 once the season started.

yea thats the only reason i havent bought it and will wait. i just thought i would post just in case

I'm sure to get attacked for this, but I'm thinking it's just a touch gay to wear another man's jersey. My girlfriend used to wear mine in high school.

I'm sure to get attacked for this, but I'm thinking it's just a touch gay to wear another man's jersey. My girlfriend used to wear mine in high school.

Hahahah

Not a homophobe, or gay. My opinion, I knew it wasn't likely to go over well here. You don't see this at all?

....I don't even know what to say to this.

I guess I just don't get it. Does it mean you have a man crush on the player, or you wish you were more like the player, or maybe you are hoping someone mistakes you for the player? I am NOT trying to attack anybody. I have tons of Dolphin gear. To each their own.

I guess I just don't get it. Does it mean you have a man crush on the player, or you wish you were more like the player, or maybe you are hoping someone mistakes you for the player? I am NOT trying to attack anybody. I have tons of Dolphin gear. To each their own.

It means you're a fan of the player, and you're showing your support for the player and the team.

I'm sorry but that is a very homophobic statement.

Only gay thing here is that cat you have as your avatar. :up:

media_17_gay-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom