cheap marshall jerseys!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cheap marshall jerseys!!!

One thing to keep in mind - the jerseys have a 20.00 shipping charge when delivering to the US (as they do come from overseas), plus a 5.00 handling and insurance fee. I just checked that out myself. Any order you have, figure in 25.00 for shipping.

Works out much better per jersey if you order more than one at a time.

Just FYI.

Think I'll tell them to just 'ship it' and I'll 'handle it' when it gets here. No need for them to do the handling.

Gay or not, i'm buying that mans jersey. Gay is wearing sunglasses at night

WHOOOOAAA, WAIT A MINUTE!!! I play poker and wear sunglasses at night regularly, does this mean I have to start dating men?? Crap, this is not good, men are disgusting.

If I quit right now and promise to never again wear sunglasses while playing at night, can I go back to not being gay?? This is not good.

I'm sure to get attacked for this, but I'm thinking it's just a touch gay to wear another man's jersey. My girlfriend used to wear mine in high school.

I sure hope you didnt play o-line and it fit snug on her:ohno:
Also, you wouldnt be complaining if you were playing in the NFL and saw a bunch of fans wearing your jersey. You wouldnt be complaining getting $$$$ for jersey sales, I am sure its a small check, but hey, free money!

Think I'll tell them to just 'ship it' and I'll 'handle it' when it gets here. No need for them to do the handling.

LOL, is there not already enough "handling" going on around here?? After reading this thread I am going to be afraid to go the the restroom at a dolphins game without making sure there isn't anyone in the room wearing a "jersey". And forget bending over to pick up something I have dropped. Next game I go to I will be walking around with my butt cheeks pressed together so tightly you couldn't drive a 10 penny nail up my kester with a sledge hammer. :chuckle:

Sorry I needed this thread this morning. I haven't laughed so much in weeks. What goes through peoples minds some time?

Also, you wouldnt be complaining if you were playing in the NFL and saw a bunch of fans wearing your jersey. You wouldnt be complaining getting $$$$ for jersey sales, I am sure its a small check, but hey, free money!

Actually, this guy might complain. He would probably think they were all hitting on him.

Me in my Joey Harrington jersey.
hairynascarfan-1.jpg

Pretty sweet.

Don't feel bad, I met some dude that right after Culpepper joined the dolphins(didn't even take a snap yet) he went and spent over 300 on a custom made half ucf half fins jersey.

wow i thought it was bad that i bought his jersey and then i read this sorry for the person that did that!:oops::crazy:

my cousin and i tried to order jerseys off this website. they finally put an actual picture up of the dansby jersey but the outline on the name is blue not orange? must be a mistake not sure why they put it up anyway i wanted to get it but yea...

they were sold out on alot of the jerseys i wanted. didnt wanna order the marshall until the season starts and he picks his number. contemplated getting a jake long jersey since i dont have one yet, but i decided not to get one just yet.

anyway long story short my cousin ordered and antrel rolle (giants fan) jersey. let you guys know how it comes out

I've gotten quite a few jerseys from Korea, or China, I'm not sure. they are stitched numbers, names and logos, look real, and they are 1/10th the cost. I know it's fake, but I don't see the point in spending 10times the amount for the jersey from nflshop or wherever when I can get one that looks almost exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom