cheap marshall jerseys!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cheap marshall jerseys!!!

Im not gay, but i'd totally make man love to Parcells after this fine week...We like to call it a trifecta orgy.

dingleberry-2.jpg

I guess I just don't get it. Does it mean you have a man crush on the player, or you wish you were more like the player, or maybe you are hoping someone mistakes you for the player? I am NOT trying to attack anybody. I have tons of Dolphin gear. To each their own.

Your statement(s), IMHO, shows nothing more than your own fear of gays.
To even suggest that any of us fans are gay for dawning our favorite player(s) jersey is ridiculous. Am I to assume that all men in a stadium that are wearing jerseys to support their team and favorite player(s) are of the homosexual nature. Because if said statement is true then there must be a homosexual revolution going on that I am unaware of.

Listen, bottom line is, I wear my jersey to support my team and it's players, as do my children, and my parents. (and unless I am adopted, I am pretty sure my parents are not gay)

Again IMHO, I believe that if you are so insecure about your own sexuality, that you require the need to question others about theirs, maybe a visit to your local shrink is in order, that or accept the fact that maybe who you thought you were isn't really true.:df81:

Your statement(s), IMHO, shows nothing more than your own fear of gays.
To even suggest that any of us fans are gay for dawning our favorite player(s) jersey is ridiculous. Am I to assume that all men in a stadium that are wearing jerseys to support their team and favorite player(s) are of the homosexual nature. Because if said statement is true then there must be a homosexual revolution going on that I am unaware of.

Listen, bottom line is, I wear my jersey to support my team and it's players, as do my children, and my parents. (and unless I am adopted, I am pretty sure my parents are not gay)

Again IMHO, I believe that if you are so insecure about your own sexuality, that you require the need to question others about theirs, maybe a visit to your local shrink is in order, that or accept the fact that maybe who you thought you were isn't really true.:df81:

OK, first of all, I think you meant "donning" the jersey. Maybe your girlfriend in high school didn't wear yours because you didn't go to high school.
Secondly, I never suggested that anyone here is gay, but if they are, I am pretty sure it isn't my business. I do not question anyone's sexuality, sounds like a waste of time. I am not gay, but if it pleases you or someone else to think I am, go for it. I woould just rather earn/wear my own jersey than pay tribute to someone else. Not attacking anybody.

No, and if you took it that way I apologize. I was talking about the practice of wearing the jerseys.

I didn't know people made a career out of wearing jersey's.

So I guess from your original post, "the practice of wearing the jersey's" would be the occupation of a homosexual...

After yesterday, I have bought my last jersey. I'm sick of buying a jersey, and they leave the team. I was the genius that bought a Ted Ginn authentic jersey! ugh

Just delete this Friggen thread already....

Its pointless... We all want the same thing...
THE FINS to win the SUPER BOWL.....

Back
Top Bottom